Rapid Care Emergency Backpack with First Aid Kit
This complete backpack is ideal for preparing your family for an emergency. Sustains a family of four for 3 days and includes other supplies needed to assist in surviving a natural or manmade disaster. It is also great for campers, hikers, sports enthusiasts and for all types of outdoor activities.
- 24 oz. water filtration bottle with a filtration BIOSAFE system that removes up to 99.99% of bacteria, virus, contaminants and pollutants
- Combination hand crank radio and flashlight, No need to worry about batteries dying out!
- High quality backpack with plenty of room to add more items
- 1 - Everest High Quality Backpack
- 1 - Water Filtration Bottle
- 4 - N95 Masks
- 1 - Work Gloves (pair)
- 1 - Duct Tape (10 Yards)
- 4 - 1200 Cal Food Bars
- 4 - Emergency Poncho
- 4 - Emergency Blanket
- 1 - Crank Radio w/ Flashlight
- 1 - Whistle
- 2 - Light Sticks
- 1 - Multi Tool
- 1 - Safety Vest Orange
- 1 - 50' Nylon Cord
- 1 - Roll Toilet Paper
- 35 - Adhesive Bandage 3" x 3/4"
- 30 - Adhesive Bandage 1 3/4" x 3/8"
- 1 - Tape Roll
- 2 - Gauze Pad 4" x 4"
- 2 - Gauze Pad 3" x 3"
- 2 - Gauze Pad 2" x 2"
- 1 - Gauze Roll 2"
- 1 - Instant Cold Pack
- 1 - Tweezer
- 15 - Alcohol Pads
- 1 - Case
- 1 - First Aid Guide
- 4 - Finger Splints / Tongue Depressors
- 10 - Cotton Tip Applicators
- 1 - Splinter Remover
Brand: Rapid Care
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.