Raleigh 24"/30" Swivel Barstool
The Raleigh Swivel Stool is durably crafted of sleek metal construction with a thick padded seat covered in bonded leather. The barstool features a smooth and quiet swivel plate that allows for 360 degree rotation. Perfect for any kitchen or entertainment area of the home. The Raleigh stool can accommodate counter height (24”) or bar height (30”). Simply add the 6” leg extenders to the stool and the 24” becomes a 30”!
Raleigh 24"/30" Barstool:
- One stool can fit a counter height (24”) or bar height (30”), 6” extender legs included
- Dark brown bonded leather seat cover
- Gently bowed wood top back cradles you for a more comfortable fit.
- Wood top back finished in a warm brown cherry finish
- Made from timeless, hard-wearing metal for a long lasting durable life
- 360 degree ball bearing swivel plate produces a smooth, quiet motion for easy movement and comes with a lifetime gurantee
- Assembly required
- 18"W x 21" D x 40"~ 46" H
- Weight: 31.97 lbs
Assembly: Ready to Assemble
Brand: Pulaski Furniture
Collection Name: Raleigh
Cover Material: Bonded Leather
Depth: 21 in.
Has Swivel: Yes
Weight: 31.97 lb.
Width: 18 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.