Rain Bird Spiked Rotor Sprinkler 2-pk with Hose End Digital Timer
Includes 2 Spiked Rotor Sprinklers and 1 Hose End Digital Timer
Spiked Rotor Sprinkler 2PK
Featuring the same Rain Curtain™ nozzle technology used in all Rain Bird rotors, this professional grade, gear-drive sprinkler produces larger water droplets to avoid wind blow overspray and assure uniform coverage. It is ideal for watering large shrub areas, ground cover and hillsides. It includes a metal stake to make it easy to move anywhere in the yard. Watering range: 19 – 32 ft.
Water lubricated rotating stream operation is quiet and maintenance free. The many safeguards and trouble-free features built into our closed-case rotor sprinklers make them the perfect choice for any home landscape.
Hose End Digital Timer
Automate your hose-end sprinklers, drip irrigation system or soaker hose for better scheduling consistency with this easy-to-use digital controller. Along with rugged dependability for season-long outdoor use, this professional grade controller offers sophisticated functions for worry-free watering convenience.
Extra large readout screen and programming dial make it easy to set and review your watering schedules. In operation, the screen also displays program status such as next scheduled cycle and time remaining on a current cycle. Advanced features include programming up to two watering times per day on any day(s) of the week, plus “water now” and “cancel” buttons to override programs instantly when desired.
Ideal for use with Rain Bird hose-end sprinklers and kits. Go automatic with your watering in any area of your yard: gardens, landscaping beds, newly seeded as well as established lawns.
Spiked Rotor Sprinkler 2PK Features:
- Watering range: 19 – 32 ft.
- Simple screwdriver adjustments at the top for arc and spray distance.
- 40 - 360° part-circle rotation and reversing full-circle rotation in one.
- Supplied with a pre-installed 3.0 Rain Curtain™ nozzle.
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 35% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- Removable nozzle and filter screen make it easy to keep this rotor working trouble-free.
- Water-lubricated gear-driven design for durable, reliable operation.
- Arc setting factory preset at 180° for installation convenience.
- Digital settings allow tailoring schedules for greener results with less water.
- Scheduled watering up to twice per day enables water to soak in, even on slopes or with clay soil.
- Programming by day of week complies with watering restrictions.
- Instant override buttons for Rain Delay (cancel watering) and Water Now (manual watering).
- Specific rain delay up to 96 hours can also be set without affecting the stored program.
- Large screen lets you see all settings at a glance.
- Intended for outdoor use with cold water only.
- Working water pressure: 15 psi (minimum) – 90 psi (maximum)
- Working temperature: Keep from freezing – 110° F (maximum)
- Uses two AA batteries (not included)
Brand: Rain Bird
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.