Rain Bird Impact Sprinklers 2-pk with Hose End Digital Timer
Includes 2 Spiked Impact Sprinklers with 1 Digital Hose End Timer
Spiked Impact Sprinkler 2PK (Model P5RLSP)
Now available for hose-end uses anywhere in your yard, this professional grade impact sprinkler is crafted of high strength polymer and stainless steel. It incorporates the same popular sprinkler design used in Rain Bird automatic systems, paired with a powder coated zinc step stake for ease of placement, even in hard packed clay soil.
Our latest polymer impact sprinkler proves once again that Rain Bird continues to lead the industry in engineering and design innovation. Based on our Mini-Paw® and Maxi-Paw® impact rotors, the P5RLSP impact sprinkler is engineered to provide years of reliable watering.
Hose End Digital Timer
Automate your hose-end sprinklers, drip irrigation system or soaker hose for better scheduling consistency with this easy-to-use digital controller. Along with rugged dependability for season-long outdoor use, this professional grade controller offers sophisticated functions for worry-free watering convenience.
Extra large readout screen and programming dial make it easy to set and review your watering schedules. In operation, the screen also displays program status such as next scheduled cycle and time remaining on a current cycle. Advanced features include programming up to two watering times per day on any day(s) of the week, plus “water now” and “cancel” buttons to override programs instantly when desired.
Ideal for use with Rain Bird hose-end sprinklers and kits. Go automatic with your watering in any area of your yard: gardens, landscaping beds, newly seeded as well as established lawns.
Spiked Impact Sprinkler 2PK (Model P5RLSP) Features:
- Durable high-impact polymer and stainless steel construction mounted on a powder coated zinc spike.
- Distance control dial adjusts for a 20-foot to 38-foot radius.
- Water-Saving PJ™ spray-guiding arm controls water stream and avoids side splash.
- Weighted arm for slower rotation and better water coverage.
- Diffuser screw for breaks up water stream for improved water coverage.
- Straight through flow sprinkler design for superior performance in dirty water conditions.
- New removable bayonet nozzle for easy cleaning.
- Full circle (360°) or part circle (20° to 340°) operation.
- Digital settings allow tailoring schedules for greener results with less water.
- Scheduled watering up to twice per day enables water to soak in, even on slopes or with clay soil.
- Programming by day of week complies with watering restrictions.
- Instant override buttons for Rain Delay (cancel watering) and Water Now (manual watering).
- Specific rain delay up to 96 hours can also be set without affecting the stored program.
- Large screen lets you see all settings at a glance.
- Intended for outdoor use with cold water only.
- Working water pressure: 15 psi (minimum) – 90 psi (maximum)
- Working temperature: Keep from freezing – 110° F (maximum)
- Uses two AA batteries (not included)
Brand: Rain Bird
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.