Rain Bird Flower Bed Watering Kit with Hose End Digital Timer
Includes 1 Micro Spray Flower Bed Watering Kit and 1 Digital Hose End Timer
Mirco Spray Flower Bed Watering Kit
Ideal for flowers, ground cover or other dense plantings, this hose-connected watering kit utilizes 6 low volume micro sprays with unique square wetting patterns that are easy to use in any planting bed shape. With a simple turn of the nozzle you can select from two patterns -- 5' and 8' square -- allowing you to adjust coverage edge to edge, reducing overspray and runoff. The kit is complete with 50' of tubing, 6 micro spray nozzles, 6 riser stakes and a 30 PSI pressure regulated manifold hub.
Hose End Digital Timer
Automate your hose-end sprinklers, drip irrigation system or soaker hose for better scheduling consistency with this easy-to-use digital controller. Along with rugged dependability for season-long outdoor use, this professional grade controller offers sophisticated functions for worry-free watering convenience.
Extra large readout screen and programming dial make it easy to set and review your watering schedules. In operation, the screen also displays program status such as next scheduled cycle and time remaining on a current cycle. Advanced features include programming up to two watering times per day on any day(s) of the week, plus “water now” and “cancel” buttons to override programs instantly when desired.
Ideal for use with Rain Bird hose-end sprinklers and kits. Go automatic with your watering in any area of your yard: gardens, landscaping beds, newly seeded as well as established lawns.
Mirco Spray Flower Bed Watering Kit Features:
- Up to 65% water savings compared to manual watering
- All-in-one drip manifold hub provides 6 ports to attach tubing runs plus regulator, fine mesh filter and quick hose connector
- Pressure compensating nozzles provide uniform coverage of all plants
- Staked risers elevate nozzles to clear taller plants
- Covers up to 384 square feet, easily extended with additional kits
- Digital settings allow tailoring schedules for greener results with less water.
- Scheduled watering up to twice per day enables water to soak in, even on slopes or with clay soil.
- Programming by day of week complies with watering restrictions.
- Instant override buttons for Rain Delay (cancel watering) and Water Now (manual watering).
- Specific rain delay up to 96 hours can also be set without affecting the stored program.
- Large screen lets you see all settings at a glance.
- Intended for outdoor use with cold water only.
- Working water pressure: 15 psi (minimum) – 90 psi (maximum)
- Working temperature: Keep from freezing – 110° F (maximum)
- Uses two AA batteries (not included)
Brand: Rain Bird
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.