RED Mountain Resort 2 Lift Ticket Package E-Voucher, BC Canada
When you purchase RED Mountain Resort package an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you normally within the hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-voucher as your proof of purchase until you exchange it.
RED Mountain is the last great, unspoiled resort located along BC’s famous "Powder Highway," RED delivers 4,200 acres of pristine skiing unfettered by overdevelopment. For 2013-14,
RED Mountain added nearly 1,000 acres of mostly-intermediate terrain on Grey Mountain, an entirely new peak. With 300"/7.6m of annual snowfall, wide-open groomed runs, epic vertical (2,919ft/890m!), in-bounds cat-skiing, 360 degree descents off select peaks, a rich tradition.
- Two – 1 day adult lift tickets but usable for all ages
- Lift tickets can be used on one day by 2 persons, or over 2 consecutive days as a multi-day ticket for one person
- 2- $10 food vouchers valid at all RED Mountain Resort’s eating establishments: Sourdough Grill & Pizza, Rafters, Keen Coffee, Paradise Lodge and Wiener Take All. Excludes alcoholic beverages
- Valid 2013-14 season- December 14, 2013 – April 6, 2014
- 7 Lifts
- 8 New Double diamond chutes
- 110 Marked Runs
- 1 Terrain Park
- Inbounds cat skiing
- Slopeside accommodation
- Townsite of Rossland, BC 5 minutes away
- 16% Beginner
- 47% Intermediate
- 37% Advanced/Expert
- Base Elevation: 1185m (3887ft)
- Summit Elevation: 2075m (6807ft)
- Vertical Drop: 890m (2919ft)
- Skiable acres: 2682
- Average Winter Temperature: -4 Celsius (25 Fahrenheit)
- Bring printed e-voucher to Guest Services in RED’s day lodge to exchange for your food vouchers and lift tickets
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- Hours of operation: 9:00am – 3:00pm; 3:30pm after February 15, 2014
- Tickets can be used by two individuals on one day or by one person on two consecutive days
- Valid during the 2013/2014 ski season only from December 14, 2013 – April 6, 2014
- RED Mountain Resort will not replace e-voucher if lost, stolen or damaged
- Not redeemable for cash, unless where required by law
- Adult lift ticket – usable for all ages
- No blackout dates
Red Mountain Resort Lodging: 1-877-969-7669 or 250-362-5553
Mountain Conditions: 1-800-663-0105 or 250-362-5500
Red Mountain Resort
4300 Red Mountain Road
Rossland, BC, V0G 1Y0
RED Resort is located in Rossland, BC is located only 9.5 miles across the US border, an easy 2.5 hour drive from Spokane.
Brand: Red Mountain Resort
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page . You will receive the eTickets/eVouchers, normally within the hour, via e-mail to the e-mail address you have entered. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your Email Address Book or Safe List.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.