$28.99 After $7 OFF
Qunol™ Mega CoQ10 100 mg Ubiquinol, 120 Softgels
Item # 573854
Ubiquinol 100 mg from Qunol™ The Gold Standard in CoQ10
What is Ubiquinol CoQ10?
CoQ10 is a vitamin-like nutrient that plays a vital role in the energy production in every cell in our body. Our body naturally produces CoQ10 and converts Ubiquinone to Ubiquinol. However, our body's ability to produce CoQ10 and convert it into Ubiquinol significantly decreases as we age.
Ubiquinol CoQ10 VS Ubiquinone CoQ10
- Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 - approximately 95% of the CoQ10 circulating in our body is in the form of Ubiquinol.
- Ubiquinol is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10 that protects the body's cells from free radical damage.
- As we age, our body's ability to produce Ubiquinone and convert it into its active form of Ubiquinol diminishes significantly.
- Advanced Ubiquinol is both water and fat soluble, unlike regular unsolubilized Ubiquinone that dissolves in fats only and to a very limited degree.
- Water soluble Ubiquinol provides superior absorption compared to regular unsolubilized Ubiquinone.
- CoQ10 is a key component in the production of 95% of cellular energy in the body.
Ubiquinol is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect our body from free radical damage. In addition, Ubiquinol supports heart health by providing our heart its much needed cellular energy. Ubiquinol is also beneficial for those taking cholesterol-lowering statin drugs.
Qunol™ Mega CoQ10
- Source - 100% natural CoQ10 made through fermentation. Does not contain synthetic CoQ10 or CoQ10 made from tobacco leaves.
- Great absorption - Passes USP dissolution test. Is both water and fat soluble.
Adults: Take one (1) softgel daily, with or after a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value:*
Ubiquinol (Active Q®) in a hydrosolubilizing base 100 mg - **.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
PolyGlycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Gelatin, Tween 80, D-Limonene, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Annato Extract.
Qunol™ is a GLUTEN FREE product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Qunol™ is a trademark of Quten Research Institute, LLC
Active Q® is a registered trademark of Tishcon Corp.
Model: coenzyme, ubiquinol
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.