QuickBooks® Pro for Mac 2013 with 90 Days Free Support by Intuit®
Item # 691974
Sometimes it feels like you spend more time doing paperwork, getting tangled in finances and lost in customer records, than you spend actually running your business. When simple, everyday tasks begin costing your business more time and energy than they're worth, you know it's time for a change. QuickBooks Mac 2013 has the tools and resources you need to run your business faster and more efficiently and get back to the more important tasks-like growing your company.
QuickBooks Mac 2013 helps you save time and get organized so you can see exactly where your business stands. Keep your vital customer and vendor account information at your fingertips using Company Snapshot widgets, and easily locate transactions and contacts so you can stay up to date and in control. Create professional invoices and estimates with your logo and colors. When things get tricky, use Guide Me to access step-by-step assistance with key tasks. Keep your business organized and simplified by exporting your information to iCal, iChat and Address Book. And with the Club Exclusive, you get 90 days of support, an $89 value, absolutely free.1 Are you ready to clear out the clutter and get organized so you can get back to what matters most?
90 day expert support plan begins at product registration. Product registration must occur no later than 10/31/2013. Available for QuickBooks Mac Only.
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- In-product tutorials, contextual help, hot tips and videos help you get started on everyday tasks like creating an invoice
- Have data outside of QuickBooks? Bring in your data from spreadsheets and contacts from Address Book 3
- Get the most out of your QuickBooks with tips, tricks and advice from Little Square (www.qblittlesquare.com) 5
- Manage vendors and expenses easily—enter, track and pay bills
- Easily create and customize invoices, estimates and other forms
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks 4
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Get the information you need with 115+ easy-to-use reports
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot
- Looks and works like your Mac - familiar Mac-like interface and charts
- Add reminders to iCal2 and stay on top of bills
- Synchronize contacts with Address Book2
- Export data to Numbers or Excel2
Based on NPD Retail Tracking Service for retail sales from May 2011–May 2012.
90 day expert support plan begins at product registration. Product registration must occur no later than 10/31/2013. Available
for QuickBooks Mac Only.
3 See system requirements for system configuration and integration requirements.
4 QuickBooks for Windows templates are not transferable to QuickBooks for Mac
5 Download data into QuickBooks for Mac 2013 from participating banks until May, 2016. Only available for 1 account for Online
Simple Start. Online services vary by financial institution. May be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. See http://
www.useqb.com/qbmacfi for list of participating institutions.
6 Internet access required.
QuickBooks for Mac supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, items, employees and other names combined.
Brand: Intuit Quickbooks
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.