QuickBooks® Pro 2013 with 90 Days Free Support by Intuit®
Item # 686553
Sometimes it feels like you spend more time doing paperwork, getting tangled in finances and lost in customer records, than you spend actually running your business. When simple, everyday tasks begin costing your business more time and energy than they're worth, you know it's time for a change. QuickBooks Pro 2013 has the tools and resources you need to run your business more easily and efficiently and get back in touch with your business.
QuickBooks Pro 2013 helps you save time and get organized so you can see exactly where your business stands. The guided setup will have you up and running in no time, and you can import your important data from Excel, Quicken , Outlook Contacts and more1. Get a real-time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot, and view more than 100 financial, sales and tax reports in just one click. Keep track of everything from taxes and expenses to sales and inventory, and create estimates, invoices and purchase orders in minutes. Keep important information organized with Customer, Vendor and Employee Centers. And with the Club Exclusive, you get 90 days of support, an $89 value, absolutely free.2 Are you ready to clear out the clutter and get organized so you can get back to what matters most?
Transfer data from Peachtree 2008–2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2011-2013, QuickBooks 4.0-2012 and Microsoft Excel 2000–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
90 days expert support plan begins at product registration. Product registration must occur no later than 10/31/2013. Available for QuickBooks Pro only.
- Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (inc 64-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync)
- E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Windows® Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail® and Hotmail®
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 8.0 and later
Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), Windows Server 2003 (SP2), Windows Server 2008, Small Business Server 2008
- Organize your business finances all in one place
- Easily create invoices and track sales and expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Easy to set up, learn and use
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet 2
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet**
- Step-by-step tutorials and coaching tips show you how to create invoices, record
- expenses and more
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks4
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot
QuickBooks 2013 is the easiest, most efficient QuickBooks ever – featuring improved navigation, simplified transaction forms, enhanced Centers, as well as other improvements requested by our customers.
- Improved overall navigation provides easier access to data and transactions. We refreshed the overall navigation and modernized the look and feel of QuickBooks to help you work more efficiently. The new, customizable left toolbar holds all your shortcuts so it's faster and easier to get around in QuickBooks. And we kept your everyday tasks intact, so there’s no relearning required.
- Simplified customer transaction forms mean you can spend more time on your business and less time on your books. Invoices, estimates and sales orders now require fewer clicks to complete and feature a new ribbon toolbar with intuitively grouped actions so you can accomplish everyday tasks faster.
- Reorganized Customer, Vendor and Employee Centers allow you to quickly input, store and access key information – all from one page. Now store multiple email addresses and phone numbers, website addresses and even social network profiles.
- Extend the power of QuickBooks with easy access to additional apps and services to take your business to the next level. Everything from time tracking and eBilling to customer management and business performance tools. Take a free test drive to see how they can help your business be more efficient.*
- Add favorite reports to the new left toolbar for quick access
- Print bills so you can route for approval or record keeping
- Choose whether to bill time and expenses automatically by using separate
- controls for each
2 Transfer data from Peachtree 2008–2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using
free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2011–2013, QuickBooks
4.0–2012 and Microsoft Excel 2000–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
3 QuickBooks Pro/Premier: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for
Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
4 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2016. Only available for 1 account for Online Simple
Start. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application
approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
5 Minimum browser requirement: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3 for Windows or Mac, Safari 4 for Mac, Safari 5
for Windows, Chrome 3 or later for Windows or Chrome 4 or later for Mac. Internet connection required. Works
on iOS, Android OS and select mobile devices, see details here: www.workplace.intuit.com/quickbooksconnect.
Mobile devices sold separately; data plan required. Access is subject to Provider service availability. Not all features
are available on QuickBooks Mobile or on mobile versions of QuickBooks Online. Apps require registration with
corresponding online services. Availability subject to regular maintenance periods.
QuickBooks Pro® supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, items, employees and other names combined.
Brand: Intuit Quickbooks
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.