Protect-A-Bed® 2-Piece Luxury Sleep Story
Protect-A-Bed, the worldwide leader in mattress protection offers a revolutionary new bed linen featuring Tencel® the new age fiber better than cotton. Tencel® fiber has a smoother and more supple surface than cotton making it ideal for sensitive skin and healthy sleep environments. Imagine sleeping on sheets that are better than cotton, as strong as polyester, and softer than silk. Designed by Protect-A-Bed® specifically for sensitive skin, the natural Tencel® sheet set incorporates uniquely structured natural fibers to effectively wick moisture away from the surface of the sheet. This revolutionary new development in fabric science results in a cleaner, drier, and smoother sleeping surface. Combined with the Protect-A-Bed® innovative Miracle Membrane®, which creates a barrier between your skin and harmful allergens, this ensures a waterproof, breathable, cool and comfortable sleeping surface.
- 1 Tencel® Knitted Waterproof Fitted Sheet
- 1 Woven Tencel Flat Sheet
- Ultra smoothness, sensual to the touch
- Natural & pure
- Cool & comfortable
- No allergens to cause irritations
- Helps avoid skin infections & irritation
- Limits bacterial growth
- Color: White
- Sizes: Twin Extra Long, Queen, King, California King
- Thermo-Regulation Properties: Helps even out the body temperature peaks and valleys, and promotes more restful sleep.
- Dust-Mite Protection Barrier: For a Healthy, Anti-Allergy Sleep Zone
- 100% Pesticide Free
- Good Housekeeping® Seal of Approval
- Care Instructions: Machine wash hot. Tumble dry medium. No bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Country of Origin: China
- Twin Extra Long Dimensions: 38”x 80” x 14”, 5lbs
- Queen Dimensions: 60” x 80” x 18”, 6 lbs
- King Dimensions: 76” x 80” x 18”, 7 lbs
- California King: 72” x 84” x 18”, 7 lbs
Sheet Material: Fiber
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.