Professional Series Solar Powered All Purpose Ventilator
Ventilates up to 1900 sq ft
Now with the upgraded 15 watt panel, the All Purpose Ventilator #1015APV can ventilate up to 1900 sq. ft. of attic space, crawlspace, garages, sheds, barns and more! Quite simply the best product you can buy to reduce heat build-up in the summer and remove harmful moisture in the winter.
The All Purpose Ventilator from U.S. Sunlight Corp. is the most advanced and versatile ventilation device available. It is the perfect solution for tile roofs, crawl spaces, gable ventilation, and to “turbo-charge” existing static vents. Simply mount the All Purpose Ventilator fan behind a static vent and use the included 30 ft. of wire to remote mount the solar panel on the exterior wall, roof, or the best sun-soaked location for your application.
The All Purpose Ventilator removes heat build-up in the summer and removes harmful moisture in the winter. One fan can ventilate up to 1900 sq. ft. and can be installed in most situations by the homeowner. The All Purpose Ventilator is also compatible with the Solar Controller for an upgraded electronic thermostat and humidistat, monitoring the temperature and humidity of the ventilated area as well as providing the option to power the fan using house electricity after solar power is no longer available for the day. The Solar Controller is also available on Costco.com.
- Lowers your energy costs: Attic temperatures can exceed 150?F in the summer, heating up ducting and radiating heat into the interior of the home
- Extends the life of common asphalt shingles
- Helps cool your house for free
- Protects your insulation from moisture build-up
- Commercial grade solar panel can be mounted on the roof, exterior wall, or fascia and oriented to face the sun in order to capture the maximum energy available
- Reduces damaging moisture in attic or crawl space and helps reduce the build-up of mold and mildew
- Extremely quiet: No harmonic hum typical of electric powered fans
- Eligible for 30% Tax Credit
- Galvanized & powder coated metal components resist rust
- High output 38 volt motor
- Ventilates up to 1900 sq. ft.
- 14 inch fan blade for maximum airflow
- 30 feet of connecting wire allows mounting of solar panel in the optimum location
- Commercial grade 15W solar panel
- Adjustable mounting bracket to accommodate most any mounting condition
- Panel can be mounted to the fascia, on the exterior wall, or to the roof shingles
- Installation instructions included
- National network of preferred U.S. Sunlight Corp installers available
- Limited 5-year warranty on motor
- Limited 20-year warranty on solar panel and housing
Area Coverage: 1,900 sq. ft.
Blade Length: 14 in.
Brand: U.S. Sunlight Corp.
Voltage: 38 Volt
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.