Primefit 50-pc Air Tool Kit
50-pc Air Tool Kit with Case
This is a 50-piece air tool kit featuring 4 of the most popular air tools for any garage workshop - a 1/2-Inch Impact wrench for lug nuts and heavy bolts, a 3/8-Inch ratchet for smaller bolts and hard to reach places, an air chisel for removing stubborn bolts and metal cutting, and a blow gun with various nozzle attachments. The kit also features all of the key accessories for use with these tools, including sockets, quick connect fittings, chisel bits, air hose fittings, a tire chuck and more.
This kit also includes a broad assortment of essential air connection fittings for attaching many different tools to your air compressor: including a quick disconnect coupler for the end of your air hose, 6 - male quick connect plugs for tools with female air connections, 2 - female quick connect plugs for spray guns and additional hose connections, 2- female to female connectors and 2 – male to male connectors to attach additional air hose or other air components, a roll of PTFE thread seal tape to provide leak free air connections, and a clear storage case ideal for storing unused components in your tool box for quick access.
Air Tool Kit Features:
- Component List: 1/2” Impact Wrench, 3/8” Air Ratchet, Air Chisel/ Hammer, Garage Inflation Tool, 13 piece ½” and 3/8” Impact Socket Set, 7 Piece Blow Gun Set, Dual tire chuck, Female ball foot chuck, 4 piece Air Chisel bit and spring set, inline oiler tool, air tool oil, 7 piece fastener bit set, 11 piece air quick connect set, Storage Case
- Tools constructed from heavy-duty Steel with Polished Aluminum housings for long life
- Sockets and Bits are impact grade rated heat treated steel
- Impact Wrench features a max torque of 230 ft/lbs and 7,000 RPM’s
- Ratchet features 50 ft/lbs of torque and 150 RPM’s
- Chisel features 5,000 blows per minute
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Open Air Tool Kit Dimensions: 13” L x 16” H x 4” W
- Weight: 18 lbs.
Carrying Bag/Case Included: Yes
Number of Pieces: 50
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.