Premier Underfloor Heating Wire
Add warmth and comfort to your home with the Premier Underfloor heating floor warming cable system. Installing the Premier Underfloor heating cable is a simple and economical way to warm all kinds of flooring including ceramic tiles, stones, hardwoods, laminates, vinyl, and carpets. End the days of having cold floors and start enjoying the comfort of warm floors. Concrete basement slabs, sunrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, dining/living areas, and hallways are just a few areas of where Premier Underfloor can be used. Let your imagination take over.
Premier Underfloor heating cable cannot be cut to fit. A layer of thin-set mortar is required for tile or stone installation. A layer of self-leveling cement over the cables is required for laminate, vinyl, and carpet installation. A layer of thin-set mortar or self-leveling cement is required for hardwood installation.
Warming Cable Features and Benefits:
- Heats tile, stone, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and carpets
- Ideal for rooms with irregular shapes, curves, angles, and nooks
- 120 VAC available in sizes up to 120 sq. ft.
- 10’ fully grounded cold lead for added safety
- Single-point electrical connection for easy wiring and layout
- Insulated with high-performance ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) for longevity and strength
- Dual-wire design with ultra-low EMF to reduce electromagnetic interference
- Coated with polyurethane for use in wet applications such as showers
- Protected with braided-metal grounding jacket for durability and added safety
- Reinforced with aramid fiber (body armor used in military) for added protection
- Cable brackets included
- Made in USA
- UL listed in Canada and USA
- 25-year limited warranty
- 10 W/sq. ft. (107.6 W/sq. m) with 3” (7.6 cm) spacing
- 12 W/sq. ft. (129.2 W/sq. m) with 2.5” (6.4 cm) spacing
- 15 W/sq. ft. (161.5 W/sq. m) with 2” (5.1 cm) spacing
Maximum Square Footage: Multiple
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.