Premier Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Reverse osmosis, also known as hyperfiltration, is a process that reduces the particles down to the molecular level. The same process used by major bottled water companies, reverse osmosis reduces the salts and other impurities, giving you high quality great tasting water. This five-stage system provides an affordable alternative to bottled water, conveniently located right in our home.
- Manifold five-stage, reverse osmosis, water filtration system
- Innovative one-piece design
- Reduces: Arsenic, cysts (cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba and/or toxoplasm), barium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium, copper, lead, fluoride, cadmium, radium 226/228, selenium, TDS and turbidity
- Includes a high capacity 3-gallon storage tank
- Built with a high production thin film membrane
- Provides bottled water quality
- Can be easily connected to an ice maker
- Easy to install and maintain
- Numerous uses: Drinking water, coffee, tea, juice, ice makers, food preparation and more
- Tank Dimensions: 11" D x 16" H :
- Filter Dimensions:16.5" LX 16.75" WX4.6" H
- Three-year limited warranty
- Replacement filter Costco item #191483 on Costco.com
- Membrane Costco item #572035 on Costco.com
Brand: Watts Premier
Height: 4.6 in.
Length: 16.5 in.
Width: 16.75 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.