Pokémon X Nintendo 3DS Video Game
ESRB Rating: E - Everyone
Pokémon X and Y hits stores on October 12th. All-new Pokémon and past favorites come to life with detailed graphics and intense 3D battles. Become a Pokémon Trainer and set out for adventure in a visually stunning new region filled with new Pokémon to catch, trade, and battle. In Pokémon-Amie, you can pet, feed, and play with your Pokémon to form a deeper bond, which may benefit you in future battles. Plus, you can connect and communicate with players around the world at any time to challenge them to a battle, trade Pokémon, and much more.
All-New Pokémon Global Link! The Pokémon Global Link has been completely redesigned with the launch of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. The current Pokémon Global Link site will be closed for maintenance on October 1st, 2013, and reopen with the release of the new games on October 12th!
Pokémon Bank: Pokémon Bank is an application and service for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y that will allow you to deposit, store, and manage your Pokémon in private Boxes on the Internet! Pokémon Bank is a paid service, with an annual charge for usage.
Pokémon Bank will be a powerful resource for players who like to obtain many different kinds of Pokémon, or for those who like to raise many Pokémon in preparation for battles and competitions!
Epic Adventures Await! Your grand adventure will take you to many amazing locations on your quest to become the Champion, the strongest Trainer of all. No matter where you go, you'll encounter many different wild Pokémon that you can befriend. You're also sure to meet lots of interesting people, as well as encounter Legendary Pokémon!
Your First Pokémon! At the beginning of your adventure, you will be given the opportunity to choose one of three Pokémon. Pick whichever Pokémon you prefer—there's no wrong choice!
- The Story: Your new Pokémon adventure promises to be exciting and challenging every step of the way! Be prepared to encounter many tough Pokémon and battle against tough Trainers to become the Champion!
- The Kalos Region: Your adventure in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y takes place in the Kalos region, home to beautiful skies and forests! The Kalos region is full of interesting places to visit and explore!
- Lumiose City: The central city of the Kalos region is Lumiose City, a thriving metropolis filled with customers checking out its variety of shops. Many roads extend from the iconic tower at the city's center.
- Begin in Vaniville Town!: Vaniville Town is your new home at the beginning of your adventure! The start of your journey waits just past the ornate town gates. Before leaving, your neighbor will be eager to meet you. Plus, you'll meet the family Rhyhorn, who's resting on its pad in your front yard!
- Head to Santalune City: After leaving Vaniville Town, the first populated location you'll visit is Santalune City. It's a lovely city, easily identifiable by the large fountain at the center of town. It's also home to the Santalune City Gym!
- An Expanding Pokédex!: Pokémon X and Pokémon Y will present a new generation of Pokémon, including never-before-seen starter Pokémon, amazing Legendary Pokémon, and many more!
- Starter Pokémon: At the beginning of your adventure in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, you'll choose one of three Pokémon: Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie. And like many Pokémon, these three will grow and evolve the more they battle. Take a look at the first Evolution of the three starter Pokémon.
Video Game Genre: Role Playing
Video Game Platform: Nintendo 3DS
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.