Pleasant Hearth Brighton Media Electric Fireplace
The Brighton media cabinet is perfect for today's plasma and LCD TV's. It has built-in ventilation and hidden wire management channels to help keep unsightly wires under control. The fireplace includes a center shelf with two compartments for media components and four storage shelves for accessories hidden behind operational doors on either side of the fireplace. Constructed from poplar solids and birch veneers, the Heritage finish is hand applied on this fireplace for beauty and durability. The Brighton is easy to assemble and can be used with TV's up to 52" wide or up to 240 lbs.
- These are not to be used as a primary source of heat, only supplemental heat.
- Sturdy mantel composed of poplar solids and wood veneers
- Beautiful media cabinet holds a TV up to 52 inches or 240 lbs
- Media shelf and side cabinets provide storage for all of your components and accessories
- 7-step hand finishing process for beauty and durability
- Multi-function remote control turns unit on and off, adjusts flame and temperature
- Realistic flame and glowing ember bed
- Fan-forced heater
- Three levels of flame brightness and five temperature adjustments
- Assembly required
- Economical operation-operates for pennies a day
- No venting, no plumbing
- Operates with or without heater
- Tempered safety glass front stays cool to the touch
- CSA certified
- 1350 Watt heater with thermostat to warm a room up to 400 square feet
- 120 Volts, 4600 BTU, 12 Amps
- Firebox : 24.3" W x 20.3" H x 8.2" D
- Overall: 57" W x 37" H x 15" D
- Weight: 133 lbs
- 1 year limited warranty
Please note this item is delivered in 3 boxes
Amperage: 12 Amps
Firebox Size: 23 in.
Heating Area: 400 sq. ft.
Heating Power (British Thermal Units per Hour): 4,600 British Thermal Unit per Hour
Overall Height: 37 in.
Overall Length: 15 in.
Overall Width: 57 in.
Power: 1,350 W
Remote Control: Yes
Voltage: 120 Volt
Weight: 133 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Signature required at time of delivery.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.