Pilates Allegro® CC Reformer by Balanced Body®
Engineered for the rigors of commercial fitness, the Pilates Allegro® CC from Balanced Body® is perfect for full-body workouts at home that deliver core strength, flexibility and balance. Hundreds of possible exercises help you re-train your body to move safely and more efficiently. Pilates is invaluable for injury recovery, improved sports performance, better posture and overall health. Transform the way you look, feel and move!
The Allegro® CC Reformer has won rave reviews for its ease of use, adjustability, safety and solid construction, and is manufactured with pride in the United States.
Fits all body shapes and sizes
To accommodate users of all sizes and abilities, the securely-locking footbar adjusts to four vertical and four horizontal positions. At 36”, it is the widest footbar on the market.
Easy to use, move and store
Sets up in 60 seconds. Weighing only 104 lbs it is incredibly easy to move and store. You can even stand it on end if needed.
Allegro® CC Features
- Easy-to-adjust ropes with nautical cam cleats to prevent slipping.
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety.
- A smooth, quiet carriage ride with a precision, 8-wheel carriage system.
- High-quality, two-tone vinyl upholstery for long-lasting durability, over comfortable custom stability padding.
- Balanced Body® Signature Springs, allowing up to 46 resistances: 1 yellow (very light), 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium). Our springs are patented and custom-built of nickel-plated carbon steel, designed specifically for Pilates equipment and the best available for strength, resilience and durability.
- Streamline your workout with double cotton loops that eliminate many rope adjustments. Use short loops for hands and long loops for feet.
- Footbar locks securely in 4 vertical positions to vary the difficulty of the exercise, and in 4 horizontal positions to accommodate people of various heights.
- Maximize comfort with curved, padded shoulder rests. Adjustable to two widths and easy to remove.
- Three-position headrest for comfort and cervical support.
- Swivel pulleys allow variable angles of resistance.
- Anodized aluminum frame is sleek and durable, with built-in transport wheels.
- Allegro® CC Reformer
- Sitting Box, padded and upholstered, to increase further the versatility of your Reformer. You gain additional exercise options plus a comfortable option for seated work.
- Foot strap for use with many exercises on the Sitting Box.
- DVD: Introductory workout, Level 1 workout, and setup/safety tips.
- DVD: Level 2 workout.
- Safety/setup instructions.
- Free online access to over 1,000 Pilates Anytime class videos, for six months after activating the included gift certificate. Learn right at home, from some of the best teachers in the world.
- Built in standing platform is 5" x 22"
- Reformer height: 6.75"
- Reformer length: 93"
- Carriage width: 22.5"
- Carriage length: 28.5"
- Footbar width: 36"
- Weight: 104 lbs
The Allegro® CC Reformer has a five-year warranty (non-commercial use only) for frame and footbar. All springs and mechanical wear parts have a two-year warranty. Inspect springs regularly; depending on amount of use, they should be replaced every two years.
The Limited Warranties above do not cover normal wear and tear; damage caused by failure to follow instructions, misuse, abuse, modification, unauthorized repair, scratches to the finish, or tears or indentations in the upholstery or foam, whether covered by upholstery or overmolded.
If you have additional questions about this product, please contact Balanced Body at 1-800-PILATES (800-745-2837) Monday-Friday, 6:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brand: Balanced Body
Frame Material: Aluminum
Multiple Position Foot Bar: Yes
Type of Pilates Machine: Reformer Bed
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service. Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.