Pentax WG-4 Weatherproof GPS Digital Camera Bundle
Limit of 3 per member
For more information about this product, please call 1-800-877-0155 Mon-Fri: 7:30am-4:30pm (MST) or visit http://ricohwebform.tosystems.com to fill out a Web Form.
Built with the explorer in mind, the Ricoh WG-4 combines gripable ergonomics with a sturdy design ideal for a rough-and-tumble lifestyle. The superior optics of the 4X optical zoom lens matched with sensor-shift Shake Reduction assures premium quality image results. Plus, the WG-4 includes 29 modes to capture dramatic images such as an HDR shooting mode, slow motion video capture, new Shutter Priority shooting mode and the unique Digital Microscope mode with six LED lights to perfectly illuminate even the tiniest details. The WG-4 is the perfect tool to capture your inspired adventures.
This camera comes equipped with a sophisticated GPS module, which automatically records position data and travel log data onto captured images, and adjusts the built-in clock to local time. Find your way, check your direction, altitude, pressure and water depth with the camera’s digital compass and gauges right on the front of the unit.
Built-in GPS functions as pressure/altitude/depth gauge for the outdoor adventurer in all of us! Sophisticated GPS function records your position data during travelling, in order to show your friends and family where pictures were taken, on such websites as Google EarthTM or FlickrR. There is a built-in digital compass on the front display.
Capture full HD video in widescreen 1080p resolution (1920x1080) with efficient, high quality h.264 compression at 30 frames per second. Also featuring a high-speed camera function for slow-motion playback of captured movie clips and a fast-forward movie function. A micro-HDMI terminal is also provided on the camera body for simultaneous output of movie clips and sound to external devises.
- A Backlit 16 megapixel CMOS sensor, coupled with the new-generation imaging engine delivers a top sensitivity of ISO 6400
- New Shutter Priority mode and USER mode means that the WG4 GPS is equipped with a total of 29 different shooting modes
- The triple shake reduction system combines an image-sensor-shift-type SR (Shake Reduction) mechanism with the digital Pixel Track and high ISO Shake Reduction modes
- An enhanced waterproof construction allows for a depth of 45 feet
- Shockproof, ruggedized design protects from drops up to 6.5 feet
- Crushproof construction withstands weights up to 220 LBF (pound-force)
- Cold-resistant to sub-freezing temperatures of 14 degrees F (minus 10 degrees C)
- The dustproof design protects the camera from any dry, dusty environments
- The optical 4X zoom lens offers a high-performance, large aperture of F2.0
- Six LED Macro Lights around the circumference of the lens barrel allows for brighter, uniform macro illumination
- High-resolution 3.0-inch color LCD monitor with approximately 460,000 dots Capture full HD video in widescreen 1080p resolution (1920x1080) with efficient, high quality h.264 compression at 30 frames per second
- Effective Pixels: 16 MP 1/2.3 in. Backlit CMOS with primary color filter
- Lens Specifications: 4x RICOH zoom lens (4.5-18mm)
- LCD Monitor: 3” widescreen TFT color LCD w anti-reflective coating on cover
- Image Stabilization: Sensor-Shift-Type (SR : Shake Reduction), Dual (SR & Pixel Track SR), High-sensitivity anti-shake mode (Digital SR)
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto: 125-6400 auto range adjustable, Manual: 125-6400
- Images Per Battery Charge: Approx. 240 images
- Dimensions: 4.9”W x 2.5” H x 1.3” D
- Weight: 7.4 oz without battery or memory
- Storage Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC
- WG-4 Camera
- 16GB SD Card
- Float Strap
- USB Cable I-USB7
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery D-LI92 (A)
- Power Adapter D-PA135J
- Carabiner Strap O-ST144
- Software CD-ROM S-SW145
- Make sure that there are no foreign objects (dust, sand, hair, lint or liquid) on the rubber seal or the surface they contact before closing the battery cover. Wipe any foreign objects with a lint free cloth.
- Close the battery cover properly and both switches locked. Otherwise water may get in and damage the camera.
Available Image Format(s): JPEG
Built-In Flash: Yes
Depth: 1.3 in.
Digital Zoom Rating: 7.2x
Equivalent ISO: Multiple ISO Settings
Focusing Modes: Multiple
Height: 2.5 in.
Image Sensor: CMOS
Image Sensor Size: 1/2.3 inch
Image Stabilization: Yes
Images Per Battery Charge: 240
Input/Output Sockets: A/V Output
Maximum Focal Length: 0.71 in.
Minimum Focal Length: 0.18 in.
Movie File Format: H.264/AVC
Optical Zoom: 4x
Rechargeable Battery: Yes
Red Eye Reduction: Yes
Shutter Speeds: 1/4-1/4000
SLR/Point and Shoot: Point and Shoot
Video Resolution: 1080p
Viewfinder: 3 Inch Color TFT Widescreen LCD
Weight: 7.6 oz.
Width: 4.9 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
THE RETURN POLICY FOR TELEVISIONS, PROJECTORS, COMPUTERS, CAMERAS, CAMCORDERS, TOUCH SCREEN TABLETS, MP3S, AND CELLULAR PHONES IS 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
Manufacturer's warranty service is available on all electronics products. See manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms.
For COMPUTERS, TELEVISIONS and PROJECTORS, Costco extends the MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY to two years from date of purchase. Please call Costco Concierge™ Technical Support @ 1-866-861-0450 for warranty assistance.
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF WARRANTY ENTITLEMENT. For FREE technical support, set-up help, or warranty assistance for televisions, computers, touch screen tablets, projectors, cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, home theater systems, dvd and blu-ray players, printers (stand alone), monitors (stand alone), routers or pressure washers you purchase at Costco or Costco.com call Costco Concierge™ Services @ 1-866-861-0450.
This service is available exclusively for Costco members.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
Receive free technical support for any Television, Computer, Touchscreen Tablet, Projector, Camera, Camcorder, MP3 Player, Home Theater System, DVD Player and Blu-ray Player, Printer (Stand alone), Monitor (Stand alone), Router, Pressure Washer, Bissell Deep Steam Carpet Cleaner or Security Camera Systems you purchase at Costco or Costco.com website.
- Speak with expert level technicians
- Enjoy easy-to-understand answers to your set-up and product use questions
- Get troubleshooting assistance
- Obtain warranty information and assistance
- Receive assistance purchasing TV Setup at Costco.com. Additional charges may apply.
- English and Spanish speaking agents available
- All calls are handled in the U.S.
- This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
- Costco Membership Number
- Costco Item Number
- (printed on your receipt)
- Item Description &
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Purchase Date
Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on Televisions, Projectors & Computers* to 2 years from the date of purchase. See the manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms. For warranty service, contact Costco Concierge Services at 1-866-861-0450. Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
*Costco offers a 1 year warranty on all refurbished Computers.
Costco's Electronics Return Policy. Your satisfaction is Costco's Top priority.
Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:
- Touchscreen Tablets
- Cellular Phones