Pendleton Media Chest
With all solid wood construction, clean lines and functional appeal, the Pendleton media chest is a fresh take on classic Shaker style. Crafted entirely from Mahogany solid wood, the set features a simple, framed panel design with reverse bevel floating tops. The media chest rests atop tapered legs with a gently arched lower side cross. Ranging in hue from chocolate to caramel, a rich Truffle finish showcases the distinctive interlocking Mahogany wood grain.
As with any classic shaker design, Pendleton’s beauty is in its function and ease. The media chest features sanded and stained solid wood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail joinery and full extension, ball bearing drawer glides.
- Truffle finish
- Updated shaker style in mahogany solid wood, low emission engineered wood
- Designed for urban living spaces
- Hand applied multi step finish highlights the wood's natural grain with tones ranging from chocolate to a rich golden brown with occasional cherry tone highlights
- Sanded and stained solid hardwood drawer boxes with English joinery ensure rigidity and lasting quality
- Side mount full extension, ball bearing drawer glides for smooth, quiet operation and ample weight capacity
- Statuary bronze finish knobs offer a subtle contrast to the finish
- Exclusive finishing process showcases the beauty of Mahogany solid wood with its open pores, interlocking grain and natural irregularities
- Removable media storage partitions
- Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is affected by environmental conditions
- With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should last for generations
- Frame, top, side and front panels are mahogany solid wood
- Drawer bottoms are Mahogany wood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood known for exceptional uniformity which ensures the product's structural integrity over time
- Back panel is MDF
- 1 Cord management slot
- Dimensions: 36" H x 42" W x 19" D
- Weight: 105 lbs.
Collection Name: Pendleton
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Standard shipping via White Glove* furniture carrier is included in the quoted price. Delivery includes in-home setup and removal of packing materials. Carrier will call or email to set up appointment with delivery window. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 1-877-495-4842 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.