Palram Arcadia 5000 All Season Carport
Before ordering – Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
Palram introduces the brand new stylish and durable Arcadia 5000 Carport, outdoor structure and gathering area. Palram’s carports are designed to meet your needs for outdoor protection for your car, boat, recreational vehicle and outdoor furniture from rain, snow, hail, sun, heat and falling leaves. They are strong and stable, require no maintenance and have long term durability. Featuring powder coated aluminum pillars and laser cut galvanized steel connectors. The advanced engineered and durable polycarbonate panels offer UV protection that will not yellow. Small details give an added value to your carport like a gutter system to drain water away and anchoring hardware. The Arcadia 5000 is a high performance carport that was designed to be installed easily by 2 people and requires no experience, no special skills, and no special tools. The Arcadia 5000 provides your family an elegant shelter that is sturdy, maintenance and rust free for many years to come.
- Upscale and aesthetic design while protecting your vehicle or patio furniture
- Engineered to meet snow and wind loads when properly assembled and anchored to solid base such as concrete or asphalt.
- Direct Wind Load 60 mph – Snow Load 30 lbs/sq.ft
- Requires a solid, level surface
- Designed and constructed with maintenance-free materials
- Frame: Grey rust-resistant powder-coated frame made of heavy-duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel
- 8 cm x 8 cm (3.14 in. x 3.14 in.) aluminum pillars for durability
- Cover: Advanced engineered and durable polycarbonate panels
- Extremely strong polycarbonate for high impact and shatter resistance
- UV-protected – does not yellow
- Tinted roof panels providing shade
- Slide and lock roofing panel system requiring no climbing for installation
- Peaked design sheds rain
- Includes 2 rain gutters -1 ¼” Diameter
- Can be relocated
- No heavy parts
- Ready to assemble – pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all screws and anchors included
Detailed Specifications :
- Outside assembled dimensions (L x W x H - peak): 16' 6"L x 11' 11"W x 7' 11"H (502 cm x 362 cm x 242 cm); 7’ 2” (2.2m) inside peak; 3.25m (10’ 7”) inside width
- Coverage: 18.2 m² (197 sq. ft.)
- Shipped in 3 boxes
- Box Dimensions: Box 1-71”x30”x4”, Box 2-89”x16”x8”, Box 3-81”x22”x8”,
- Box weight : Box 1- 241lbs, Box 2- 150lbs , Box 3- 53lbs
- Tools required for assembly – 4’-6’ Step Ladder, Variable speed drill, Drill bits 1/8” & 3/8”, tape measure, level, phillips screwdriver, wrenches 5/16”-7/16”-9/16”, safety goggles, hard hat, gloves, cleaning cloth.
- Assembly Assistance / Service Center: 877-627-8476 M-F 8am-4pm EST
- Warranty: 5 years limited
Brand: Palram Industries
Duty Rating: Heavy Duty
Height: 7.92 ft.
Length: 16.5 ft.
Width: 11.92 ft.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.