Pacific Coast® European Comforter with Pyrenees Down - Light Warmth
Turn down your thermostat, save energy and cuddle up with the Pacific Coast® European Down Comforter. Pacific Coast® searched the world to bring you exceptional and rare Pyrenees Down from the renowned Pyrenees Mountain region of France. 650 fill power Hyperclean® Pyrenees Down means larger, fluffier clusters that provide extraordinary insulation. True Baffle Box design and patented Comfort Lock® border allow the down inside to fully loft while minimizing shifting. 420 thread count Egyptian cotton Barrier Weave™ fabric is soft, durable and prevents the down from sneaking out.
Save up to 15%:
Choose your warmth level and save up to 15% while you sleep. Down’s cozy insulating warmth means you can comfortably turn down the thermostat. Savings based on decreasing your thermostat 5 degrees with 3% savings for each 1 degree decreased.
3 Levels of Warmth:
Light Warmth: Perfect for spring and summer or for sleepers who generally wake up feeling too warm
Year Round Warmth: Provides cozy comfort in every season and most climates
Extra Warmth: Ideal for cooler climates or for sleepers who tend to wake up feeling too cold; extra ounces of down guarantee more warmth
- Color: White
- Sizes: King, Full/Queen, or Twin
- Material: 100% Egyptian Cotton
- 420 Thread Count
- Barrier Weave™ Fabric: Tightly woven & specially finished to be up to 3 times more down-proof so down won’t sneak out of the comforter
- Hyperclean® Pyrenees Down: Carefully selected & sorted down from the Pyrenees Mountain region of Southern France
- Hyperclean®: Means dust, dirt and allergens have been removed; Backed by an Allergy Free Warranty
- 650 Fill Power: Higher fill power means larger, stronger clusters that provide higher loft and exceptional insulation and breathability on even the coldest nights
- True Baffle Box Design: Allows the down clusters to fully loft and minimizes shifting across the comforter.
- Comfort Lock® Border: Patented 3-sided border keeps the down on top of the bed instead of shifting to the sides or bottom
- Oversized dimensions for more luxurious drape and comfort
- Easy Care: Comforter only needs to be cleaned every 3-5 years; due to the size of the comforter, we recommend having it dry-cleaned or professionally laundered
- 10-Year Limited Warranty: Pacific Coast® has followed a tradition of European quality and craftsmanship for over a century. Such long-standing expertise means you can depend on Pacific Coast® to provide reliable comfort and lasting durability. If any material defects are found, simply return the comforter for a refund
- Only Pacific Coast® down is Hyperclean®
- Made in U.S.A. of imported materials
- King: 108” x 98”
- Full/Queen: 90” x 98”
- Twin: 68” x 90”
- King: 35 oz (Light Warmth)
- Queen/Full: 29.5 oz (Light Warmth)
- Twin: 21 oz (Light Warmth)
Brand: Pacific Coast
Size of Bed Mattress: Multiple
Thread Count: 420 Threads per Square Inch
Standard shipping is via UPS Ground. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.