Pacific Challenge AR Water Rowing Machine
The Pacific Challenge AR (Adjustable Resistance) by First Degree Fitness is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsman using only the highest degree of quality components – ensuring complete satisfaction in function, performance, and reliability. With its patented Fluid Technology, First Degree Fitness has incorporated the truest emulation of sensation, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing captured in the private setting of your own home.
The Pacific Challenge AR has the capability to allow the rower to control and adjust the resistance from “Feather light” to “Olympic sprint” delivering a silky smooth resistance to the user’s effort and instantaneous response to input with no “flat sport”. With water resistance being the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing, the Pacific Challenge AR provides a smooth and consistent sensation throughout the range of motion of the exercise experience.
The Pacific Challenge AR features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output, an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, an upgraded footboard with advanced heel support, and an innovative soft grip handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved pulley system greatly increases the resistance, tension, and recoil action.
- Applies fluid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance. More resistance than most single resistance level competitors.
- Ergonomic handle: Designed to prevent strain on the arms, wrists, and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels: Built to be light and easy to move around. Stores in just 21” x 20”.
- Super comfortable seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability.
- No dead spots: Our rowers offer instant catch due to our triple-bladed impeller system. Most other rowers have dead spots which greatly impede on the stroke and flow of a workout.
- Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Computer displays: Time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training, and optional heart rate reception.
- Durable belt drive: Smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises), and built to last.
- Solid construction makes this perfect for home gym applications.
- Footboard offers a unique heel support system. Instantly adjusts to foot size. You can row in trainers, sneakers, socks, or bare feet.
- Tank is made of tough polycarbonate shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle. Variable water volume from 9 to 17 liters. This is built to last.
- Length: 1975 mm (77.8”), Width: 530 mm (20.9”), Height: 510 mm (20.1”).
- Maximum user weight: 136 kg (300 lbs).
- Warranty: Frame: 5 years; Tank and seals: 2 years; Components: 1 year
Brand: First Degree
Calories Burned Measured: Yes
Foot Straps: Yes
Frame Material: Metal
Height: 20.1 in.
Length: 77.8 in.
Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
Resistance Adjustment: Manual
Time Elapsed Display: Yes
Total Stroke Display: Yes
Width: 20.9 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.