PNY 32 GB Hi-Speed Class 10 SDHC
PNYs High Performance SDHC cards are the perfect solution for serious photographers, photo enthusiasts, and videographers looking to capture high quality photos and video from their DSLR or camcorder. With speed performance of 50MB/s** you'll be ready to capture any of life’s moments. Whether you're celebrating a night out with friends, going on vacation, or trying to freeze a fast moving object our High Performance SDHC Class 10 flash memory cards will be ready for you. And with up to 32 GB* of space, you'll have plenty of room to keep snapping all day.
Class 10 UHS-1 speeds for the most demanding action photos and HD video; These cards feature 50MB/s** speed performance and are Class 10 rated, the highest rating available for SDHC flash cards. Ideal for any subject matter, light settings and action shots.
- Format: SDHC
- Rating: Class 10 UHS-1
- Capacity: 32 GB*
- Read Performance: Up to 50 MB/s**
- Temperature: Tested to perform from -25 C to 85 C (-13 F to 185 F)
- Durability: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
- Warranty: Lifetime hardware warranty
* For flash media devices, 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage.
** Transfer rates and performance benchmarks are based on PNY internal testing; performance may vary depending upon the host device.
Capacity: 32 GB
Card Type: SDHC
Case Count: 1
Max. Read Speed: 50 MB/Sec
Speed Class Rating: Class 10
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.