This Oster blender is a true precision machine. The powerful 600-watt, reversing motor alternates the blades forward and backward, drawing food and ice down for consistently smooth blending, which means no more trying to scrape food from the blender with a spatula. A super sharp, 6-point star blade evenly chops food and creates a shaved ice blend in a matter of seconds.
The lid features a 2 oz. measuring cup. Pre-programmed settings including time and function provide one touch operation, so you can let the blender do the thinking. Seven speeds and high and low pulse options give you amazingly precise control at the touch of a button. And Low, Medium and High manual settings provide even more options for blending a variety of food and beverages from frozen drinks to dips, sauces to smoothies, soup to nuts. The 6-Cup, dishwasher safe, glass pitcher makes blending better and pouring easier.
The glass has been thermal shock tested so you can pull it out of a steamy dishwasher and safely make a frosty cold beverage right away. And like most Oster Blenders, it is made in North America and backed by the superior quality of All Metal Drive. Because the two pieces that connect are metal (instead of plastic), you get a more durable and longer-lasting blender that will function flawlessly, party after party, year after year. The Oster Reverse Motor Blender. Skilled. Versatile. Stylish. Any way you slice it.
- Pre-programmed settings offer consistent blending; Select "Frozen Drinks" or "Food Chop" for easy one-touch operation; blender automatically shuts off when cycle is finished
- Stainless steel 6-Point star blade; traditional 4-point blender blade combined with S shaped blade of a Food Processor for fine chopping and ice crushing
- Reversible motor rotates blades forward and backward, pulling ingredients down into the blades
- Large 6-Cup capacity, dishwasher safe and scratch resistant glass jar is thermal shock tested to withstand extreme temperature changes
- Lid with a 2-oz. measuring cup
- Add ingredients while blending and chopping with feeder shoot
- Back-lit blue button controls are easy to use and easy to clean
- 7 speeds with high and low pulse options, Low, Medium and High manual settings to tackle any special recipe
- Oster All Metal Drive for lasting durability
- Powerful 600 W motor; Max power & long life; creates snowy ice in seconds
- UL Listed
- Dimensions: 8.6" W x 10.2" L x 13.9" H; Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty
Automatic Off: Yes
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 48 oz.
Container Type: Glass
Dishwasher Safe Parts: Yes
Height: 13.9 in.
Length: 10.2 in.
Number of Speed Settings: 7
Weight: 8.8 lb.
Width: 8.6 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.