Orlando Explorer Pass 'Choose 4' E-Voucher
When you purchase your Orlando Explorer Pass, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-voucher at one of the voucher redemption locations listed on your e-voucher, it will be exchanged for a Orlando 'Choose 4' Explorer Pass.
The Orlando Explorer Pass is the easiest and most affordable way to explore Orlando at your own pace! Choose your 4 favorite attractions from 9 great options to create your perfect Orlando itinerary! Each Orlando explorer pass also includes a FREE 14 day I-Ride Trolley pass to make exploring Orlando a breeze!
Orlando Explorer Pass 'Choose 4' with guidebook:
- Adult Ages: 13+
- Child Ages: 3-12
- Flexibility: Choose from 9 of Orlando’s best attractions
- Convenience: One easy-to-use pass
- Freedom: Choose attractions as you go, valid for 30 days
- Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
- Congo River Adventure Golf: Orlando 18 Hole Course
- Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World
- Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
- Ripleys Believe It or Not!
- Florida Eco Safaris at Forever Florida
- Titanic - The Experience
- Daytona International Speedway – All Access Pass
- Must present your printed e-voucher to one of the redemption locations printed on your e-voucher and pick up your Explorer pass and guidebook
- Use the guidebook to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your Explorer pass upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page.
- The Orlando Explorer Pass is activated the first time the cardholder uses it for their selected attraction option. Once activated it is then valid for the number of included attraction admissions the cardholder has purchased over a 30-day period.
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per life of pass unless otherwise noted.
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the Orlando Explorer Pass. Please refer to the attraction page for details.
- Orlando Explorer Pass is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this guidebook or in any accompanying supplements.
- Orlando Explorer Pass offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Orlando Explorer Pass is not transferable for credits toward products not offered in this guide.
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations. Please call in advance to secure a reservation.
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the attraction page for details.
- Orlando Explorer Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated.
- Orlando Explorer Pass is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a travelers use of the Orlando Explorer Pass.
For additional information please visit www.smartdestinations.com or call 800-887-9103
Brand: Smart Destinations
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.