OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Solution, 28 Ounces
OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution (MPDS)
Fresh Lens Feel & Enhanced Comfort
With TearGlyde® Reconditioning System to keep lenses fresh and moist.
Soaking your lenses every night in OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Contact Lens Solution cleans, disinfects and reconditions your contact lenses so they retain moisture for enhanced comfort. TearGlyde® Reconditioning System retains moisture on the lens surface, keeping lenses moist for up to 14 hours.
Ask your eye doctor if OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Contact Lens Solution is right for you. Remember, only your eye doctor can determine the contact lens and solution combination that will work best for you.
Certain ingredients in OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® solution are exclusive to the OPTI-FREE® brand. THERE IS NO GENERIC OR STORE BRAND EQUIVALENT OF THIS PRODUCT.
For use in the daily cleaning, removing protein deposits, rinsing, chemical (not heat) disinfection, and storage of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses (including silicone hydrogel lenses) as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium borate, propylene glycol, TEARGLYDE® proprietary dual action reconditioning system (TETRONIC® 1304, nonanoyl ethenediaminetriacetic acid) with POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX® (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0005% preservatives.
When used as directed OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH®:
- Keeps lenses moist for 14 hours
- Designed for today's advanced soft lenses
- Effective, yet gentle for sensitive eyes
OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Contact Lens Solution Offers:
- Cleaning - Proven gentle cleaning agents remove daily protein deposits
- Comfort - TearGlyde® reconditioning system retains moisture on the lens surface throughout the day
- Compatible Disinfection - Enhanced disinfection formula (POLYQUAD® and ALDOX®) that is compatible with soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses. Kills bacteria (germs) that can cause eye infections.
Good Lens Care Practices:
- Always follow instructions on package insert inside carton
- Only use fresh solution to clean and disinfect contact lenses
- Discard any remaining solution in your lens case after disinfection. NEVER REUSE SOLUTION