OPTI-FREE® Express Solution, 32 Ounces
OPTI-FREE® Express® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution (MPDS)
OPTI-FREE® EXPRESS® MPDS keeps your lenses feeling clean and comfortable while you wear them.
Certain ingredients in OPTI-FREE® Express® Solution are exclusive to the OPTI-FREE® brand. THERE IS NO GENERIC OR STORE BRAND EQUIVALENT OF THIS PRODUCT.
For use in the daily cleaning, removing protein deposits, rinsing, chemical (not heat) disinfection, and storage of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses (including silicone hydrogel lenses) as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
LASTING MOISTURE, LASTING COMFORT
OPTI-FREE® EXPRESS® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, boric acid, sorbitol, aminomethylpropanol, TETRONIC® 1304†, with edetate disodium 0.05%, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX® (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0005% preservatives.
When used as directed OPTI-FREE® EXPRESS® MPDS:
- Cleans by loosening and removing accumulations of protein and other deposits and debris from your lenses and continues to clean your lenses during disinfection and storage.
- Destroys harmful microorganisms (germs) on the surfaces of lenses.
- Is used to rinse and store your soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
- Is formulated for use in disinfection and storing lenses for up to 30 days after disinfection.
- It conditions the lens surface with a thin layer of moisture that allows it to remain more wettable throughout the day.
- Gentle cleaners work together while lenses soak to remove daily protein deposits, dirt, and shield lenses against build up.
- Provides fresh, comfortable lens-wear every day.
- Provides lasting comfort for all day wear, even for sensitive eyes.
- Enhanced disinfection formula Kills bacteria (germs) that can cause eye infections.
Good Lens Care Practices:
- Always follow instructions on package insert inside carton
- Only use fresh solution to clean and disinfect contact lenses
- Discard any remaining solution in your lens case after disinfection. NEVER REUSE SOLUTION