ONE® Condoms ZERO Thin, 40 Count
Less is More:
Created with premium ingredients and an advanced purification process, ONE® ZERO Thin is 25% thinner so you can feel closer to your partner than ever before. We've also added some extra room at the base and tip for maximum comfort with a secure fit in the middle. This condom is so advanced, you'll barely know it's there!
- 25% thinner than our other condoms
- Comfort Shape for a Less Restrictive Fit
- More natural, ultra-purified latex
ONE® Condoms are a fusion of advanced product design and leading-edge manufacturing technology. Made with an advanced latex formula called Sensatex™, ONE® Condoms are softer, smoother, clearer and purer, providing a more pleasurable experience for both of you.
- Premium lubricant for gliding comfort
- Every ONE® Condom is individually, electronically tested for safety and reliability.
- Reservoir tip
When you choose ONE®, you're making a real difference in the lives of others. ONE® donates a portion of each sale to HIV prevention efforts at home and abroad. Together with our customers, we've been able to accomplish great things:
- Sponsored mobile clinics and HIV testing for more than 75,000 people in Africa
- Offered free outreach items to more than 3500 outreach organizations in North America
- Developed innovative educational materials and social strategies regarding safer sex
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and infection, though they cannot eliminate risk.
- CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a healthcare provider. For more information about condoms or STI's, contact a healthcare provider or public health agency.
- There are many STI's. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STI's can also spread by other sexual contact. For additional information about STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- Store at room temperature in a dark, dry place. Avoid excessive heat. Check the expiration date on the condom wrapper. Do not use expired condoms. Do not open condom packages with scissors or teeth.
- Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS and many other sexually transmitted infections.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why is this item marked as FSA Eligible?
This item is marked with the following icon as FSA eligible to identify that it MAY be purchased using a Flexible Spending Account (FSA):
What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
A FSA (Flexible Spending Account) allows use of the funds an individual has designated to be set aside pre-tax for medical expenses, typically with their employer, when selecting healthcare programs during the previous year.
What types of purchases are FSA eligible?
Over-the-counter medical supplies and equipment are considered reimbursable by an FSA account in 2011 and include the following categories:
- Contact lens solution
- Diagnostic devices (i.e. blood pressure and blood glucose monitors)
- Durable medical equipment and goods
- Prescription medications
Note: Although the IRS sets guidelines for FSA programs, individual employers have the final determination of which expenses are covered by their FSA programs.