ONE® Condoms Mixed Pleasures, 40 Count
So Many Ways to Feel Good. Do you believe variety is the spice of life? Then make your life a little spicier with the ONE® Mixed Pleasures™ 40-Pack. Forty condoms in eight unique styles for an assortment of adventures.
- ZERO - Less is More: 25% Thinner with Comfort Shape.
- Super Sensitive™ - So Thin and Smooth; 50% More Lubricant.
- Pleasure Plus® - The New Shape of Pleasure. Preferred 8 to 1 Over the Leading Condom. Rated "First Place" by Men's Fitness!
- 576 Sensations™ - The Largest Number of Studs Available, for Maximum Stimulation.
- Color Sensations™ - One World, in Ten Spectacular Colors.
- Pleasure Dome™ - More Headroom for an Increased Zone of Pleasure.
- Glowing Pleasures™ - A Condom to Light the Way; The Only FDA-Approved Glow-in-the-Dark Condom.
- Legend™ - Bigger than the Rest for Ultimate Comfort and Pleasure. Longer and Wider with Extra Room at the Base and Tip.
ONE® Condoms are a fusion of advanced product design and leading-edge manufacturing technology. Made with an advanced latex formula called Sensatex™, ONE® Condoms are softer, smoother, clearer and purer, providing a more pleasurable experience for both of you.
- Manufactured with an advanced latex formula
- Premium lubricated for gliding comfort
- Reservoir tip for additional protection
- Triple tested for safety and reliability
When you choose ONE®, you're making a real difference in the lives of others. ONE® donates a portion of each sale to HIV prevention efforts at home and abroad. Together with our customers, we've been able to accomplish great things:
- Sponsored mobile clinics and HIV testing for more than 75,000 people in Africa.
- Offered free outreach items to more than 3500 outreach organizations in North America.
- Developed innovative educational materials and social strategies regarding safer sex.
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and infection, though they cannot eliminate risk.
- CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a healthcare provider. For more information about condoms or STI's, contact a healthcare provider or public health agency.
- There are many STI's. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STI's can also spread by other sexual contact. For additional information about STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- Store at room temperature in a dark, dry place. Avoid excessive heat. Check the expiration date on the condom wrapper. Do not use expired condoms. Do not open condom packages with scissors or teeth.
- Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS and many other sexually transmitted infections.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This item is marked with the following icon as FSA eligible to identify that it MAY be purchased using a Flexible Spending Account (FSA):
A FSA (Flexible Spending Account) allows use of the funds an individual has designated to be set aside pre-tax for medical expenses, typically with their employer, when selecting healthcare programs during the previous year.
Over-the-counter medical supplies and equipment are considered reimbursable by an FSA account in 2011 and include the following categories:
- Contact lens solution
- Diagnostic devices (i.e. blood pressure and blood glucose monitors)
- Durable medical equipment and goods
- Prescription medications