OC Helicopters Laguna Beach Tour E-Voucher
When you purchase OC Helicopters Tour, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you normally within the hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-voucher as your proof of purchase until you exchange it.
Soar through the air above the beautiful Orange County coastline in comfort and style in our air-conditioned Eurocopters EC-120B helicopters, while enjoying 180’ views. Take in the amazing views of OC beaches, luxury homes, resorts, elite golf clubs, landmarks and the famed Laguna Beach, while our pilots provide lively, informative narration filled with historical facts and fun tidbits.
- One 15 minute helicopter tour of Laguna Beach coast line
- Ages 3+
- Ride in a Eurocopter EC-120
- Passengers under 18 yrs must be accompanied by a paid parent or guardian.
- Flights take off from OC Helicopters offices located at the Atlantic Executive Terminal, John Wayne Airport - 19711 Campus Drive, Ste 260, Santa Ana, California
- Our pilots/ staff are trained and dedicated to providing exemplary VIP service throughout the complete experience.
- We are Veteran Owned/ Operated and Approved.
- Reservation suggested 2 weeks in advance. Please call 949-851-6262 or online at www.ochelicopters.com
- Please be at OC Helicopters office a minimum of 15 minutes PRIOR to the scheduled flight time
Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm.
(if no one answers please leave a message and OC Helicopters will get back to you within 24 hrs or sooner)
Late Spring/ Summer 11am to 7pm Monday - Sunday (weather permitting/as available)
Fall/ Winter 11am to 7pm Friday - Sunday (weather permitting)
OC Helicopters Terms & Conditions:
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- E-voucher for helicopter tour of Laguna Beach coast line is per person
- Please be at our office a minimum of 15 minutes PRIOR to the scheduled flight time
- The EC-120 helicopters hold up to 4 passengers. A minimum of 3 passengers is needed to fly the helicopter
- If your party is less than the minimum people you will probably fly with others
- Must be 3yrs or older to fly. Passengers under 18yrs must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- All parties flying must sign waiver, Current photo ID required to fly
- 300 lb maximum weight limit per person for weight/ balance & safety
- The combined total weight for all 4 passengers must not exceed 1000 lbs. Please call for additional pricing if customer exceeds individual maximum weight limit
- Flights may be rescheduled and/or rerouted in the event of unsafe weather conditions
- Aircraft subject to change
- Not responsible for lost or stolen e-vouchers
- Gratuity not included but always appreciated
- A MINIMUM of 48 hours rescheduling/ cancellation notice required. Failure to give proper notice will result in forfeited flight, e-voucher and all monies paid
- Cancellation or refunds are subject to $25 per seat administration charge
- A written request via email http://ochelicopters.com/contact-form/ or US Post must be submitted
John Wayne Airport
Atlantic Executive Terminal
19711 Campus Drive Suite 260
Santa Ana, CA 9270
Brand: OC Helicopter
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.