Nutristore™ 275 Gallon Super Tanker with Aquamira® Filtration Kit 2-pack
2-Aquamira® In-home Water Filtration System Kits
3-Aquamira® Frontier Plus BVR Replacement Filters
2-Heavy-duty Support Straps
There is not a more high quality, durable and space-efficient large volume Water Storage container on the market than the Super Tanker™. For over 16 years, Super Tankers have been on the cutting edge of convenient and safe in-home water storage. This incredible offering provides 2 (two) 275 gallon Super Tankers (550 total gallons combined), 2 (two) Aquamira® In-home Water Filtration Systems, 3 (three) Aquamira® Frontier Plus BVR replacement filters & 2 (two) Heavy-duty Support Straps. In the event of an emergency, natural disaster or even a drought, How much water would you need to store to survive? With this supply, you can store large volumes of clean, drinkable water (550 total gallons) side by side or in separate parts of the home or office, depending on where you might need it most. A single 275 gallon tank takes up less space than two 55ga. barrels, yet has the capacity of five 55ga. barrels! Rotation-molded for seamless containment, superior engineering and heavy-duty components sets this system apart from all others. Most other similar systems use plastic bulkheads, which have a tendency to break or leak. The Super Tanker comes with Brass bulkheads that are infused into the tank itself, ensuring consistent, leak-free flow!
When it comes to storing water for your family in an emergency, having a sufficient supply of easily accessible water is crucial. If disaster does strike, you need to have full confidence that access to water will always be available. The Super Tanker™ is the answer for large volume emergency water storage and peace of mind.
275 Gallon Super Tanker™ Features:
- Made entirely of BPA-free, FDA and HPB approved food-grade Polyethylene
- Infused Heavy-duty Brass Bulk Heads, ¾” Brass Ball Valve & ¾” Brass Spigot
- Two separate points of access depending on need
- 4 ¾” Recessed, Spring-loaded Top Vent Cap
- Complete gravity-fed dispensing
- Fits through standard doorways and stored in rooms with minimum 7ft ceilings
- 24" wide x 40" deep x 80" tall (80lbs empty)
- Set up & Installation Instructions included
- Proudly made in the USA
BVR Filter Technology: Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF Standard 53 for removal of Protozoan, Cysts, Bacteria and Virus.
Activated Coconut Shell Carbon: Reduces waterborne chemicals, improves taste and eliminates offensive odors.
Antimicrobial: Suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew that may grow within containers over time and within the filter media after use.
Filter Removal Specifications:
- Protozoan Cysts: ≥ 99.9% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Bacteria: ≥ 99.9999% per ANSI/NSF 53 (such as E-coli, Cryptosporidium, etc)
- Virus: ≥ 99.99% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Chlorine Removal: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/NSF 42
- Additional Benefits: Reduces Chlorine and emerging contaminants.
Aquamira® In-home Water Filtration System Features:
- Aquamira® Frontier Plus BVR Technology
- Filters Bacteria, Cysts, & Virus
- Each filter has 120 gallon capacity (600 total gallons combined)
- Connectable to multiple water sources (adapters Included)
- Filters Made in the USA
- Pump assembly may be blue or orange in color
- Used as added support to Super Tanker placement
- 10 ft. Length
- 1” Polyester webbing rated to 3800 lbs. breaking strength/1100 lbs. working limit
- Cam Buckle rated to 1800 lbs
- 3/8” Steel Hooks & (2) 5/16” Eye Lag Screws
- 2-275 gallon Super Tanker Water Storage Containers
- 2-Aquamira® In-home Water Filtration System Kits (includes 1 (one) Aquamira® Frontier Plus BVR Replacement Filter in each kit)
- 3-Aquamira® Frontier Plus BVR Replacement Filters
- 2-Heavy-duty Support Strap
Brand: Super Tanker
Storage Capacity: 275 gal.
Water Treatment Provided: Yes
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click Here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.