Numark CDMix Bluetooth Mixer Bundle
The CDMix Bluetooth and the (2) ALPHA 115 offer the modern DJ a gig-ready system by pairing a mixer with powerful transparent loudspeakers. The pair of ALPHA 115s, the most transparent loudspeakers in their class, gives DJs two 1000-watt loudspeakers with built-in effects. Coupled with the CDMix Bluetooth, a dual CD mixer with a built-in Bluetooth channel, this package equips any DJ with a ready-to-go mixing setup. Stream music wirelessly from Bluetooth devices and mix CDs, CD-Rs, and more using CDMix Bluetooth’s three-channel mixer. Each ALPHA 115 connects right to the CDMix Bluetooth and plays music loud and clear. With transparent, defined sound and flexible mixing, the (2) ALPHA 115 and CDMix Bluetooth offer a complete DJ package.
CDMix Bluetooth Features:
- Dual CD players with professional mixing capability
- Streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth® device
- 3-channel mixer, built-in Bluetooth transport controls
- Dedicated Bluetooth/aux/mic channel with EQ controls
- Anti-Shock™ buffered CD skip-protection technology
- Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search, scratch, and pitch bend
- Seamless looping capability and beat matching with ±16% pitch control
- Housed in a solid steel chassis for rugged, reliable performance
- Stereo XLR outputs, master, and zone RCA outputs
- (2) Switchable phono/line RCA inputs, plus aux RCA input
- XLR/1/4” combo mic input, plus 1/4” (6.35mm) mic input
The ALPHA 115 is designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Its neodymium 15” LF driver produces smooth low-end while its custom designed 1.75” titanium HF driver provides incredible high-end across a wide dynamic range. Alesis Digital Signal Processing is onboard to control key aspects of the speaker’s operation, resulting in precisely tuned and completely consistent performance for any live application. The ALPHA 115 is the finest sounding speaker in its class.
Each ALPHA 115 Features:
- 1000 watts class D power
- Built-in Alesis DSP technology
- 15” neodymium LF driver and 1.75” titanium HF driver
- 2 mic/line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Setup as an upright loudspeaker or floor wedge monitor
- 100 x 60 long-throw coverage field
- Ground Lift switch
- Stand/pole mountable or flyable
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Each Speaker: 21.0" W x 20.0" L x 28.50" H
- Console: 22.0" W x 14.00" L x 10.00" H
- Speaker Weight (Each): 46 lbs.
- Console Weight: 19 lbs
Application: Professional Studios
Depth: 14 in.
Height: 10 in.
Number of Lines: 1
Weight: 19 lb.
Width: 22 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.