Numark 2-Deck iDJ Pro DJ Controller Bundle
Perform with the Power of iPad
iDJ Pro from Numark is a professional DJ controller that expands your iPad’s touch interface, seamlessly integrating with Algoriddim's djay app for iPad (sold separately) to form a completely new DJ experience. Featuring a sleek brushed-aluminum casing, iDJ Pro is equipped with all the professional controls you need, plus some design features and capabilities that will inspire brand-new surges of musical creativity.
The Full DJ Experience
Just slide your iPad into iDJ Pro’s dual-turntable DJ setup and you’re ready to start mixing. You’ll have access to your iPad’s touchscreen alongside capacitive touch-sensitive turntables, large die-cast aluminum volume knobs, plus hot cues, looping, pitch and effect controls. Once your iPad is docked, a latching door provides secure and seamless integration, giving you an intuitive, flexible and powerful DJ system.
Seamless iTunes Integration
Once your iPad is docked, a latching door provides secure and seamless integration, giving you an intuitive, flexible, and powerful DJ system. Algoriddim’s djay app integrates immediately with iDJ Pro and your iTunes library, so you’ll have instant access to all your tracks. You can start mixing, scratching, beat-matching, and tweaking right away. iDJ Pro’s dedicated effects controls let you create incredible transitions and heart-stopping mixes.
DJ in the Cloud
Plus, thanks to your iPad’s wireless capability, you'll have access to virtually any song instantly, even if you don’t own it already. iDJ Pro empowers you with access to the cloud, allowing you to download tracks and have them pumping in seconds. And with AirPlay and Bluetooth compatibility, you can blast your set wirelessly through AirPlay or Bluetooth speakers.
iDJ Pro comes ready to party with professional microphone and external device inputs as well as balanced XLR master outputs. Connect your MP3 player or CD player and mix in more tracks from there. The mic input lets you MC the party, and the dual headphone jacks give you your choice of 1/8-inch (3.5mm) or 1/4-inch (6.35mm) connections ... or just use both and DJ with a friend.
- Integrates touchscreen and processing power of iPad into DJ control surface
- Works seamlessly with djay® and vjay® apps for iPad (sold separately)
- Capacitive touch-activated platters, die-cast aluminum volume knobs
- Brushed aluminum casing with hot cue, loop, and effects controls
- 3-way effect capability: filter knob, effect knob, and X/Y pad in djay app
- Streams wirelessly via iPad to Bluetooth® or AirPlay® speakers
- Supports stereo output and cueing in iOS 6
- RCA inputs, 1/4-inch (6.35mm) mic input, and XLR outputs
- Core MIDI-compatible
- Inputs: RCA, unbalanced, 1/4" microphone input
- Outputs: XLR, balanced, RCA, unbalanced, 1/4" headphone, 1/8" headphone
- Dimensions: 22.1" x 13.1" x 3"
Red Wave headphones were designed with the entire DJ experience in mind. Their superior sound, eye-catching looks and comfortable design make Red Wave headphones the clear choice of professional DJs.
Red Wave headphones are designed specifically for the professional DJ. They employ a comfortable, closed–cup design for great isolation from outside noise. Red Wave’s large, 50 mm neodymium drivers produce clean, powerful output. Designed by DJs for DJs, these headphones have a convenient, swiveling design on one cup so they're easy to wear one-sided between the ear and shoulder. The ear cups also have breathable protein-leather for DJs to remain comfortable during prolonged use.
Red Wave’s sleek, modern design ensure they look as good as they sound. Red Wave headphones also come with a gold-plated 1/8” adapter to quickly plug into MP3 players, and carrying case for quick and convenient transport.
- High-quality full-range headphones designed for DJs
- Swivel design allowing DJs the flexibility to monitor house audio and cue audition
- Breathable protein-leather padding that remains comfortable during extended use
- Large 50 mm driver, neodynium magnet and voice coil for optimal frequency response
- Balanced detachable headphone cable with ¹⁄₈" adapter for use with MP3 players
- Professional build and modern design matched with superior sound
- Includes case to protect and store headphones, cable and adaptor
- 1/4-inch connector with 1/8-inch adaptor included for use with virtually any DJ gear
- Quickstart Guide included
- Driver Unit: 50mm diameter
- Sensitivity: 98 +/- 3dB
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz – 20 KHz
- Impedance: 24 ohm
Depth: 13.1 in.
Number of Microphone Inputs: 1
Type of Audio Mixer: Digi Scratch
Weight: 5.6 lb.
Width: 22.1 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.