NuPlay Playground Mulch Made From 100% Recycled Rubber
Available colors: Earthtone, Redwood, or Forest Green
NuPlay, made from 100% recycled rubber, is the perfect loose-fill rubber mulch groundcover for playgrounds. Rated as the safest groundcover on the market, NuPlay also provides superior drainage and minimizes dust, keeping children clean while at play.
Select 50 bags of 40 lb. each or 25 bags of 40 lb each
- 50 bags (75 cubic feet of mulch) cover 300 square feet at a depth of 3" inches
- 25 bags (37.5 cubic feet of mulch) cover 150 square feet at a depth of 3" inches
- Available colors: Earthtone, Redwood, or Forest Green
- Provides a soft surface to help keep children safe on the playground
- Creates a pliable, resilient surface to help reduce the stress on joints and bones
- 99.9% wire free
- IPEMA certified
- Easy to install
- Little to no annual maintenance
- ADA approved
- Exceeds standards set by the U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Maintains beauty even after years of exposure to the elements
- Inhibits growth of molds and fungi, reducing allergy risk
- Five times heavier than wood mulch - this rubber mulch will not float, absorb water or erode during heavy rain and flooding
- Does not attract termites, carpenter ants or other harmful insects
- Made in USA
Net Weight: 2,000 lb.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click Here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.