Novaform® 12" FlexTech Cal King Memory Foam Mattress
The Ultimo Collection’s exceptional FlexTech mattress includes a unique new responsive foam technology that creates an almost weightless sensation for those who like to sleep on top of their mattress, rather than in it. The three layers work together to provide customized comfort and ease of motion throughout the night, so that you wake up feeling rejuvenated in the morning.
By putting our specially engineered FlexTech foam on the top layer, we’ve created a mattress that reacts responsively to body pressure and movement. The layer of ultrasoft memory foam beneath provides cushioning comfort and distributes body weight to prevent the pressure points that cause tossing and turning. The top two layers combine for a medium/soft feel without the deep cradling of memory foam. The 10 inches of base foam provides long-lasting durability and overall mattress stability and eliminates the need for rotating or flipping. It comes in a quilted matelassé cover.
- Mattress thickness: 12"
- Premium, 3-layer construction
- 1 inch FlexTech foam for a uniquely responsive surface
- 1 inch of ultrasoft memory foam for a layer of gentle support
- 10 inches of base foam for long-lasting durability and overall stability
- Comfort Scale: 7 (1 = firmest, 10 = softest)
- Contouring Level: 2 (1 = least conforming, 5 = most conforming)
- Box spring not included
- Evenly distributes body weight to prevent pressure points
- Minimizes impact of sleep partner’s movements
- 100% hypoallergenic foam
- Comes with a quilted matelassé cover
- Constructed to maintain shape without ever flipping or rotating
- Compressed & packaged for easy transport and delivery
- 20 year, limited warranty
- Foam made in the USA
- Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- Cal King Mattress dimensions: 72" W x 84" L x 12"H; Weight: 107 lbs
Collection Name: Flextech
Primary Mattress Composition: Memory Foam
Size of Bed Mattress: Cal King
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 1-888-999-0499 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.