The Norwood rocker recliner is stylishly padded with a triple pub back and padded arms. It boasts traditional recliner styling with a supple, high end feel. The seating area is constructed with top grain leather. Soft hued toffee-marbled in coloring, you’ll find the Norwood will instantly add warmth and charm to any room.
The feather/down wrapped seat cushion with pocketed coils will provide a more comfortable seat and longer life. The back cushions are filled with fiber blown into pocketed channels to prevent settling and preserve the look and feel of your chair. The seat box is crafted with hardwood for durability. The solid frame construction features mortise and tenon glued joints that are corner blocked, extending the seating life of the recliner. Additional quality features include reinforced backing on all stitching, strengthening the seams and reducing slippage and wear.
The recliner back can be removed easily to fit through small doorways and up stairs. A trimmed fabric liner underneath the recliner conceals all exposed wood and a leather wrapped handle proves that every detail has been addressed to provide a finished look that is as handsome and stylish as it is functional.
Please email email@example.com to receive a sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
- Color: Toffee
- Top grain leather on inside seating areas with leather match on outside back and arms
- Tailored traditional recliner design
- Mortise and tenon frame with glued joints and corner blocks
- Feather/down wrapped seat cushion with pocketed coils
- Back cushions are filled with fiber blown into pocketed channels to prevent settling
- Stitching with reinforced backing to strengthen seams and reduce slippage and wear
- Detachable back for ease in doorways and upstairs, easy assembly
- Manual three-position recliner with leather wrapped outside handle
- Leggett and Platt reclining mechanism
- Wall proximity 14.5"
- Arm height 26"
- Length when fully reclined is 66.5"
- Operating Recliner: Once the recliner is open, to fully recline push back with both hands on the arms of the recliner. To close the recliner, lean forward and click heels against the footrest until mechanism locks. Please do not use the handle to fully recline or close the recliner
- 40.5" W x 42.25" D x 42" H
- 19.75" W x 22" D x 20" H
- Weight: 112 lbs
Brand: New Creations
Furniture Function: Recliner
Height: 42 in.
Length: 66.5 in.
Seat Height: 20 in.
Upholstery Material: Leather
Wall Proximity: 14.5 in.
Weight: 112 lb.
Width: 19.75 in.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 4 weeks from the time of order.
Standard shipping via common carrier “threshold delivery” is included in the quoted price. "Threshold delivery” includes placement inside your front door or garage. Placement in your room of choice, removal of packing materials and assembly are not included. Delivery can only be made inside the front door on the ground floor of multi-level housing. Carrier will call to set up a delivery appointment. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of check out. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, and will be scheduled as a 4 hour window. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.