Nordic Ware® Pro Cast Traditions 12" Brazier
Enamel-coated cast aluminum cookware provides heating properties that equal or exceed those of cast iron, at a fraction of the weight. Cast aluminum naturally conducts heat in an even distribution, and it heats up faster than cast iron. While cast aluminum cooks similar to cast iron, cast aluminum is much lighter weight. For example, a 6-quart ProCast Traditions Dutch oven weighs 5.5 pounds, compared to a cast iron Dutch oven that can weigh up to 15 pounds. The lighter weight of the cast aluminum makes it easier to lift and carry, even with food inside. Plus, the lighter weight makes it so it can be used on a variety of cooking surfaces, including glass and ceramic cook tops, as well as on granite counters.
Nordic Ware's braizer pan is designed for sautéing or browning vegetables, poultry, beef, fish, and other foods. The nonstick coating makes for easy cleanup while still browning to perfection. Use the braizer pan with the lid open for quick browning and frying of meats and vegetables. The self-basting lid fits tightly to keep moisture in when you are ready to slowly cook meat or veggies.
- One 12" Brazier
- Available in Midnight Blue or Cranberry
- Exceptional cooking properties
- Half the weight of cast iron, with cast handles for a one piece design that ensures safe handling and durability
- Elegant rust- and chip-proof enamel exterior
- Non-stick interior is texture infused and allows food to brown evenly, is stain resistant, and facilitates easy cleanup. Plus- there is no seasoning necessary!
- Air cushion bottom improves heat distribution. Safe for use on a glass top or ceramic stoves and all countertops
- Self-basting lids- small basting dots on the underside of the lid condenses moisture and returns it to the food during cooking.
- Made in the USA- Proudly manufactured in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Capacity: 4.5 quarts / 4.3 liters
- Lifetime warranty
- Not recommended for dishwashers. For the longest lasting nonstick coating, it is best to hand wash
- Oven Safe: Yes
- Material of coating: enamel coating on the outside, texture-infused nonstick on the inside
- Aluminum cooks better than cast iron- conducts heat evenly and rapidly, eliminating hot spots and saving you time (and energy costs)
- Aluminum is lighter weight than cast iron- easy to lift, even when filled with food and liquid
- Aluminum will never rust or chip
Brand: Nordic Ware
Material: Cast Iron
Number of Pieces: 2
Oven Safe: Yes
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.