$2,789.99 After $500 OFF & Free Shipping
Nikon D600 Full Frame DSLR Camera 2 Lens Bundle
Item # 692375
For more information about this product or warranty issues, please call 1-800-NikonUX (1-800-645-6689) Mon-Sun: 8am-Midnight (EST) or email support.nikonusa.com.
- A full-frame Nikon for your full-time passion - If you've been looking to take your passion to the next level with full-frame HD-SLR performance, your wait is over. Now the power of a pro-level Nikon FX-format camera—stunning full-frame images, cinema-quality 1080p videos, superior low-light performance, blazing fast framing and burst rates, built-in HDR, wireless photo sharing and much more—is attainable in a compact, lightweight HD-SLR. Optimized for full-frame shooting and versatility, streamlined for compactness and value, the D600 will fuel your passion like never before.
- FX-quality images and HD videos - Nikon’s most compact full-frame HD-SLR ever - Passionate photographers who seek exceptional full-frame, high-resolution performance rely on Nikon FX-format HD-SLRs. For the first time ever, that level of performance is available in a compact, affordable HD-SLR. D600's 24.3 megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor captures every detail with lifelike sharpness. Its EXPEED 3 processing system manages all that data with remarkable speed and accuracy, enabling up to 5.5 frames-per-second (fps) continuous shooting at full resolution. And the low-light performance synonymous with Nikon is again proven deserved—shoot crystal clear images from ISO 100 to 6400, expandable down to 50 and up to 25,600 for extreme situations.
- The beauty is in the details - Highly accurate AF System for superior sharpness - One of the keys to capturing razor-sharp images and HD videos—whether shooting through the viewfinder or with the LCD monitor—is a fast, precise autofocus system, and the D600 has one of the best. 39 focus points with wide-area AF coverage offer endless compositional possibilities. Nine cross-type sensors and seven center focus points work all the way down to f/8 for extended AF functionality with teleconverters and long-reach lenses. When shooting photos or HD video in Live View, Nikon’s responsive contrast-detect AF activates for accurate fulltime autofocusing. Every moment you capture will be razor sharp.
- Unwavering exceptional performance - Flawless metering and onboard intelligence - The D600 delivers consistently beautiful images and HD videos, thanks to Nikon’s intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Color Matrix Metering II. Its 2,016 pixel RGB sensor evaluates every scene, taking into account brightness, contrast, subject distance and the scene colors, all within the time it takes to press the shutter release button. That data is then referenced against an onboard image database for consistently accurate exposures, auto white balance, i-TTL flash and subject-tracking autofocus performance.
- Cinema-quality HD video projects - Pro-level 1080p HD video recording features - Nikon is committed to developing HD-SLRs that empower and inspire filmmakers and video enthusiasts, and the D600 is proof of that commitment. Shoot 1080p HD videos with selectable frame rates of 30p, 25p or 24p and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression. Bend time with 720p HD at 60p, 50p or 30p for ultra-smooth video playback of fast moving subjects, or create slow-motion footage during post processing. Maintain your creative vision with manual exposure control, fulltime AF with face-priority and subject tracking, dedicated inputs for a stereo mic and headphones, still image exporting, and much more. Enhance all that with the dramatic perspectives and depth-of-field control of NIKKOR interchangeable lenses, and you'll dazzle with every video project.
- Wi-Fi camera control and mobile photo sharing - WU-1b wireless mobile adapter - With Wi-Fi compatibility, the D600 makes sharing photos even easier. Connect the optional WU-1b Wireless Adapter (included) and wirelessly transfer photos to your smartphone, tablet or any compatible Wi-Fi enabled device. Use your smartphone to instantly upload your shots to the web or email them to a friend. Install Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility and remotely control the D600—see what the camera sees from your smartphone or tablet and fire off shots!
- Lighting studio optional - The D600’s built-in pop-up flash opens up new shooting possibilities—and not just in low-light situations. Even well lit subjects can benefit from a balanced fill flash for extra depth and dimension. And since the D600’s flash integrates with Nikon’s i-TTL system, it can act as a Commander and communicate crucial exposure information to two groups of remote flashes across three channels for accurate lighting and exceptional results.
- Nikon D600 Full Frame DSLR Camera Body
- 24-85 mm VR Lens
- 70-300 mm VR Lens
- WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Nikon Case
- 32 GB SD Card
- Nikon School Guide to Digital SLR Photography
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Quick Charger
- USB Cable
- NikonView NX2 CD ROM
Black and White Setting: Has Black and White Setting
Built-In Flash: Built-In Flash and Hot Shoe
Depth: 3.2 in.
Equivalent ISO: Multiple ISO Settings
Image Sensor: CMOS
Image Sensor Size: 1.41 in.
Maximum Frames Per Second: 5.5 Frame per Second
Megapixels: 24.3 Megapixels
Red Eye Reduction: Yes
Shutter Speeds: 30 - 1/4000 Shutter Speed
SLR/Point and Shoot: SLR
Video Resolution: 1080p
Viewfinder: 3.2 inch TFT LCD
Weight: 26.8 oz.
Wi-Fi Enabled: Yes
Width: 5.6 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
THE RETURN POLICY FOR TELEVISIONS, PROJECTORS, COMPUTERS, CAMERAS, CAMCORDERS, TOUCH SCREEN TABLETS, MP3S, AND CELLULAR PHONES IS 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
Manufacturer's warranty service is available on all electronics products. See manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms.
For COMPUTERS, TELEVISIONS and PROJECTORS, Costco extends the MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY to two years from date of purchase. Please call Costco Concierge™ Technical Support @ 1-866-861-0450 for warranty assistance.
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF WARRANTY ENTITLEMENT.For FREE technical support, set-up help, or warranty assistance for televisions, computers, touch screen tablets, projectors, cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, home theater systems, dvd and blu-ray players, printers (stand alone), monitors (stand alone), routers or pressure washers you purchase at Costco or Costco.com call Costco Concierge™ Services @ 1-866-861-0450.
This service is available exclusively for Costco members.
** State law may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
Receive free technical support for any Television, Computer, Touchscreen Tablet, Projector, Camera, Camcorder, MP3 Player, Home Theater System, DVD Player and Blu-ray Player, Printer (Stand alone), Monitor (Stand alone), Router, Pressure Washer, Bissell Deep Steam Carpet Cleaner or Security Camera Systems you purchase at Costco or Costco.com website.
- Speak with expert level technicians
- Enjoy easy-to-understand answers to your set-up and product use questions
- Get troubleshooting assistance
- Obtain warranty information and assistance
- Receive assistance purchasing TV Setup at Costco.com. Additional charges may apply.
- English and Spanish speaking agents available
- All calls are handled in the U.S.
- This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
- Costco Membership Number
- Costco Item Number
- (printed on your receipt)
- Item Description &
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Purchase Date
Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on Televisions, Projectors & Computers* to 2 years from the date of purchase. See the manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms. For warranty service, contact Costco Concierge Services at 1-866-861-0450. Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
*Costco offers a 1 year warranty on all refurbished Computers.
Costco's Electronics Return Policy. Your satisfaction is Costco's Top priority.
Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:
- Touchscreen Tablets
- Cellular Phones