$149.99 After $50 OFF & Free Shipping
Nikon Coolpix L610 Digital Camera Bundle
Item # 900610
For more information about this product or warranty issues, please call 1-800-NikonUX (1-800-645-6689) Mon-Sun: 8am-Midnight (EST) or email support.nikonusa.com.
Who says taking great photos and videos is hard work? Let the COOLPIX L610 with 14x optical zoom, do all the thinking as you capture 16.0-megapixel close-ups from telephoto distances or dramatic low-light images like you've never shot. Easy Auto Mode makes all the control decisions for you, so you can spend more time enjoying the moment and less time fussing with the camera. You won't even have to worry about charging—it runs on convenient AA batteries!
- Effective Pixels: 16.2 MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- Lens Specifications: 14x Optical zoom lens (25-350mm) 2x Digital zoom (28x total zoom)
- LCD Monitor: 3.0" TFT LCD (460,000 dot)
- Motion Video Quality: 1080p Full HD Video at 30fps
- Image Stabilization: Dual Image Stabilization
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 125-3200
- Images Per Battery Charge: Approx. 470 shots with 2 AA lithium batteries, approx. 120 shots with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 4.3"W x 2.7"H x 1.4"D (without protrusions)
- Weight: Approx. 8.5 oz with batteries and SD memory card
- Storage Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC
- Don't miss a minute of the action - When life is action-packed, you need a camera that takes great photos and videos without interrupting the fun. The super-fast, super-easy COOLPIX L610 hits the mark. Zoom way in with a 14x optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens. Optical VR image stabilization keeps the shot steady (even if your hands are not). You won't have to worry about camera settings—Easy Auto Mode makes all the control decisions for you. Fire off blazing fast 16-megapixel action sequences, even after the sun goes down. And since the COOLPIX L610 uses regular AA batteries, you'll never be without power.
- Zoom in on the action - 14x telephoto zoom with Optical VR image stabilization - When the action starts, you want to catch it—sometimes from a safe distance. With the COOLPIX L610's powerful telephoto Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens, you can zoom in on your subject from amazingly far away. Extreme macro shots are just as easy. The COOLPIX L610 lets you get as close as 0.4-in. (1 cm) from your subject! And whether near or far, your photos and videos will be razor-sharp, thanks to built-in Optical VR image stabilization.
- Catch great moments - Superior low-light performance - The COOLPIX L610's highly sensitive 16.0-megapixel CMOS sensor lets you shoot with confidence in the most challenging conditions. You'll create brilliant photos and Full HD (1080p) videos in nearly any lighting situation—indoors without a flash, during sunsets, on cloudy days, beside nighttime cityscapes and more. And when the action speeds up, no problem! The COOLPIX L610 has ultra-fast framing rates and can fire up to 1.9 shots per second (4 shots) for exciting action sequences. Target Finding AF ensures your subject is in focus in every frame.
- Maximum results, minimum fuss - Onboard intelligence for easy success - When you're shooting fast action, you don't have time to fuss with camera settings. Luckily, the COOLPIX L610 can do all the work for you. Easy Auto Mode automatically detects what you're shooting and selects the best Scene Mode (from among 6) for the situation. For more challenging situations, choose one of the camera's 19 Scene Modes like Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Backlighting and more, and the COOLPIX L610 will make sure you get great results!
- High definition videos with style - Some stories can only be told with a movie. When that moment happens, just touch the COOLPIX L610's movie record button and you'll instantly be recording in Full HD (1080p) with stereo sound.
- Ready when you are - The COOLPIX L610 can run on two regular AA batteries, so a fresh set of batteries will never be far out of reach. It also accepts alkaline, lithium type and Nikon rechargeable batteries, available as an optional accessory.
Available Image Format(s): JPEG
Built-In Flash: Yes
Depth: 1.4 in.
Digital Zoom Rating: 2x
Equivalent ISO: Multiple ISO Settings
Focusing Modes: Multiple
Image Sensor: CMOS
Images Per Battery Charge: 470
Maximum Focal Length: 2.48 in.
Maximum Frames Per Second: 1.9
Megapixels: 16 Megapixels
Minimum Focal Length: 0.18 in.
Movie File Format: MPEG-4
Optical Zoom: 14x
Shutter Speeds: 1 - 1/16000 Shutter Speed
SLR/Point and Shoot: Point and Shoot
Video Resolution: 1080p
Viewfinder: 3 Inch Color TFT LCD
Weight: 8.5 oz.
Wi-Fi Enabled: No
Width: 4.3 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
THE RETURN POLICY FOR TELEVISIONS, PROJECTORS, COMPUTERS, CAMERAS, CAMCORDERS, TOUCH SCREEN TABLETS, MP3S, AND CELLULAR PHONES IS 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
Manufacturer's warranty service is available on all electronics products. See manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms.
For COMPUTERS, TELEVISIONS and PROJECTORS, Costco extends the MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY to two years from date of purchase. Please call Costco Concierge™ Technical Support @ 1-866-861-0450 for warranty assistance.
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF WARRANTY ENTITLEMENT.For FREE technical support, set-up help, or warranty assistance for televisions, computers, touch screen tablets, projectors, cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, home theater systems, dvd and blu-ray players, printers (stand alone), monitors (stand alone), routers or pressure washers you purchase at Costco or Costco.com call Costco Concierge™ Services @ 1-866-861-0450.
This service is available exclusively for Costco members.
** State law may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
Receive free technical support for any Television, Computer, Touchscreen Tablet, Projector, Camera, Camcorder, MP3 Player, Home Theater System, DVD Player and Blu-ray Player, Printer (Stand alone), Monitor (Stand alone), Router, Pressure Washer, Bissell Deep Steam Carpet Cleaner or Security Camera Systems you purchase at Costco or Costco.com website.
- Speak with expert level technicians
- Enjoy easy-to-understand answers to your set-up and product use questions
- Get troubleshooting assistance
- Obtain warranty information and assistance
- Receive assistance purchasing TV Setup at Costco.com. Additional charges may apply.
- English and Spanish speaking agents available
- All calls are handled in the U.S.
- This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
- Costco Membership Number
- Costco Item Number
- (printed on your receipt)
- Item Description &
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Purchase Date
Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on Televisions, Projectors & Computers* to 2 years from the date of purchase. See the manufacturer's warranty for specific coverage terms. For warranty service, contact Costco Concierge Services at 1-866-861-0450. Available 5 a.m. -10 p.m. (PST), 7 days a week, excluding holidays.
This service is available exclusively for U.S. Costco members.
*Costco offers a 1 year warranty on all refurbished Computers.
Costco's Electronics Return Policy. Your satisfaction is Costco's Top priority.
Costco will accept returns within 90 days from the date of purchase for the following items:
- Touchscreen Tablets
- Cellular Phones