Night Owl Pro Nexgen Night Vision Binocular
The Night Owl Optics 3-power binocular offers the perfect balance of overall size, magnification and image quality. The B3X encloses two high-quality image intensifier tubes in the industry’s most modern and ergonomic mechanical package. For hunting, wildlife observation or security, our 3-power binocular offers better optical quality, lighter weight, and a more robust mechanical design than competitive generation-1 binoculars. A central focusing wheel allows for quick and easy focusing of both objective lenses simultaneously. And Night Owl’s proprietary interocular hinge guarantees that both optical channels are always centered precisely over each eye.
- 3x magnification
- Adjustable focus with central focusing mechanism
- Two high-quality generation-1 image intensifier tubes
- Adjustable interocular distance centers the dual optical channels precisely over each eye
- Built-in columnated infrared illuminator for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment
- Objective and ocular lenses constructed of high-quality all-glass optics
- Soft-touch rubberized finish
- Impact-resistant molded thermoplastic lens housings
- Padded neck strap
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective Optic Design: manual focus
- Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Resolution: 35 lp/mm on center
- Spectral Sensitivity: 400 nm to 900 nm
- Diopter adjustment: +4 to -4
- Interocular distance: adjustable from 57 mm to 73 mm
- Minimum Focal Distance: 6.6’ (2m)
- Angular Field of View: 19°
- Field of View at 200 ft. distance: 67 ft. wide (61m / 20m)
- Dimensions: 6.65”L x 5.85”W x 2.70”H
- Weight, without batteries: 29.9 oz.
- Power Supply: requires (1) 3-volt Type-123 lithium battery (not included)
- Battery Life: 40 to 80 hours, depending on infrared usage.
- Infrared Illuminator, built-in
Brand: Night Owl Optics
Closest Focusing Distance: 6.6 ft.
Field of View: 19.7 Degree
Height: 2.5 in.
Length: 6.7 in.
Lens Diameter: 1.65 in.
Power Description: 3x Magnification
Weight: 30.6 oz.
Width: 5.8 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.