Nicorette® Lozenge 2 mg Mint, 189 Lozenges
For those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up; use the 4mg Lozenge. To increase your success in quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit
- Use enough - Use at least 9 lozenges per day during the first six weeks
- Use long enough - Use for the full 12 weeks
- Use with a support program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide
Reduces withdraw symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use.
Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information. Stop smoking completely when you begin using the lozenge.
If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4 mg nicotine lozenge.
If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2 mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6: 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours.
- Weeks 7 to 9: 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours.
- Weeks 10 to 12: 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours.
- Place the lozenge in your mouth and allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve (about 20 - 30 minutes). Minimize swallowing.
- Do not chew or swallow lozenge.
- You may feel a warm or tingling sensation.
- Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved (about 20 - 30 minutes).
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth.
- To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks.
- Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours.
- Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day.
- Stop using the nicotine lozenge at the end of 12 weeks.
- If you still feel the need to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor.
Nicotine Polacrilex, 2 mg (in each lozenge) - Stop smoking aid.
Acacia, Aspartame, Calcium, Polycarbophil, Corn Syrup Solids, Flavors, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mannitol, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Carbonate, Soy Protein, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum.
Each lozenge contains: Sodium, 18 mg.
Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalinine, 3.4 mg per lozenge.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Do not use if:
- You continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products.
- A sodium-restricted diet.
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- High blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase your blood pressure.
- Stomach ulcer or diabetes.
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug.
- Taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
- Mouth problems occur.
- Persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs.
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur.
- You get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.