Nicorette® Fruit Chill 2 mg. Gum Pocket Pack, 200 Pieces
NEW Pocket Pack! 8 Packs, 25 Pieces Per Pack.
How to Open the Nicorette Gum Pocket Pack:
For those who smoke less than 25 cigarettes a day. If you smoke 25 or more cigarettes a day: use Nicorette 4mg.
To increase your success in quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit.
- Use enough - Chew at least 9 pieces of Nicorette per day during the first six weeks.
- Use long enough - Use Nicorette for the full 12 weeks.
- Use with a support program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide.
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use.
Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information. Stop smoking completely when you begin using the gum.
If you smoke 25 or more cigarettes a day; use 4mg nicotine gum.
If you smoke less than 25 cigarettes a day; use according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6 - 1 piece every 1 to 2 hours
- Weeks 7 to 9 - 1 piece every 2 to 4 hours
- Weeks 10 to 12 - 1 piece every 4 to 8 hours
- Chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek and gum. When the tingle is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns.
- Repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes).
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece.
- To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 pieces per day for the first 6 weeks.
- If you experience strong or frequent cravings, you may use a second piece within the hour. However, do not continuously use one piece after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- Do not use more than 24 pieces a day.
- It is important to complete treatment. Stop using the nicotine gum at the end of 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use nicotine gum, talk to your doctor.
Nicotine Polacrilex (equal to 2 mg nicotine) – Stop smoking aid.
Acacia, Acesulfame Potassium, Carnauba Wax, Edible Ink, Flavor, Gum Base, Hypromellose, Magnesium Oxide, Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Xylitol.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of you health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Do not use:
- If you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- High blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase blood pressure.
- Stomach ulcer or diabetes.
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug.
- Taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted
- Mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur.
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur.
- You get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat.
Each piece contains: Calcium 94 mg, Sodium 11 mg.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.