Navigloo All-in-One Boat Cover System
The Navigloo boat cover system with tarp is specially designed to efficiently protect your fishing boat and runabout against harsh weather conditions during off season. The 100% recycled and recyclable frame consists of highly resistant patented telescoping tubes adjustable in length and in height specifically intended to fit your boat perfectly. This system includes a high quality heavy-duty tarpaulin designed to prevent snow and ice accumulation.
Boat Cover Size: 14' - 19' with 15' x 26' tarpaulin
- Including 4 sets of lateral connectors: telescoping PVC tubes, pins and clips, 2 bases, 12 floor casing protectors, 8 foam protectors for laterals. 12 straps, and storage bag.
- Including 5 sets of lateral connectors: telescoping PVC tubes, pins and clips, 2 bases, 14 floor casing protectors, 10 foam protectors for laterals, 12 straps and storage bag.
- Heavy Duty
- Properly protecting your boat in the off season is critical to extending its life and reducing the effort and costs associated with getting it back in 'ship shape' each season
- The patented Navigloo boat shelter system is strong and secure in even the harshest of weather conditions and it can be set up in about an hour without any tools
- Engineered to work with all types of runabouts, pontoon boats, and personal watercrafts
- Reusable year after year, Navigloo is eco-friendly and it pays for itself after only one season
- Easy tool free assembly
- Cost efficient and green
- Limited warranty three (3) years on the Navigloo frame and one (1) year for the Navigloo tarpaulin against any manufacturer's defect.
Boat Cover System: Multiple
Material: High Density Polyethylene
Maximum Length: Multiple
Minimum Length: Multiple
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.