Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold, 8 Ounces
Children's Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold is made for:
- Chest Congestion
- Nasal Congestion
- Kids (ages 4 to 12)
- Relieves stuffy nose
- Controls cough
- Relieves chest congestion
- Thins and loosens mucus
- Is Alcohol free
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years - 10 mL every 4 hours
- Children 4 years to under 6 years - 5 mL every 4 hours
- Children under 4 years - Do not use.
- Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg - Cough Suppressant
- Guaifenesin 100 mg - Expectorant
- Phenylephrine HCI 2.5 mg - Nasal Decongestant
Citric Acid Anhydrous, D&C Red #33, Dextrose, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavors, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Gallate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
The intensity of coughing
The impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep
Nasal congestion due to a cold
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your child gets nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
- Each 5 mL contains: Sodium 3 mg
- Tamper evident: do not use if neckband on bottle cap is broken or missing
- Store between 15-30 degrees Celsius (59-86 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Do not refrigerate
- Dosing cup provided