Mucinex® FAST-MAX™ Severe Congestion & Cough, 18 Ounces
2 Bottles, 9 Ounces Each. Available at your local warehouse.
Relieve your congestion & cough with Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough liquid, so you can feel better and move on. Mucinex® Fast-Max® liquids are the first multi-symptom liquids for adults from Mucinex®.
It combines the mucus busting power of Mucinex® and other maximum strength* medicines to relieve the following symptoms
- Nasal & Chest Congestion
- Mucus buildup
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg – Cough suppressant
Guaifenesin 400 mg – Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg – Nasal decongestant
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red #40, Flavors, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate*, Xanthan Gum.
*May contain this ingredient
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- The intensity of coughing
- The impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- Nasal congestion due to a cold
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Do not use more than directed
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Each 20mL contains: Sodium 14 mg
- Tamper evident: do not use if neckband on bottle cap is broken or missing
- Store between 20-25 degrees Celsius (68-77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Do not refrigerate
- Dosing cup provided
You may also report side effects to this number.