Mucinex® FAST-MAX™ Severe Congestion & Cough, 18 Ounces
Item # 676010
2 Bottles, 9 Ounces Each
Relieve your congestion & cough with Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough liquid, so you can feel better and move on. Mucinex® Fast-Max® liquids are the first multi-symptom liquids for adults from Mucinex®.
It combines the mucus busting power of Mucinex® and other maximum strength* medicines to relieve the following symptoms
- Nasal & Chest Congestion
- Mucus buildup
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg – Cough suppressant
Guaifenesin 400 mg – Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg – Nasal decongestant
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red #40, Flavors, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate*, Xanthan Gum.
*May contain this ingredient
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- The intensity of coughing
- The impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- Nasal congestion due to a cold
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Do not use more than directed
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Each 20mL contains: Sodium 14 mg
- Tamper evident: do not use if neckband on bottle cap is broken or missing
- Store between 20-25 degrees Celsius (68-77 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Do not refrigerate
- Dosing cup provided
You may also report side effects to this number.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.