Mt. Hood Meadows Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package E-Voucher, Oregon
When you purchase Mt. Hood Meadows Learn to Ski Package, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you normally within the hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-voucher to exchange it.
Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort features spectacular and varied terrain. It's a huge mountain with terrain for everyone, magnificent views and snowfall beyond belief. From the steeps of the front side bowls to the gentle slopes of the beginner runs, Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort terrain is known for its diversity and playfulness. Meadows offer more than 2,150 acres of pure enjoyment. Rising to its highest lift-served elevation of 7,300 feet.
- Three days of lift day passes
- 2 hour lessons and equipment rentals rental (Skis, boots and poles or Snowboard and boots)
- Designed for ages 13 and older
- The first two days include a beginner lift pass with access to Mt. Hood's only enclosed over the snow conveyer, and the resort's Buttercup chairlift
- The third day is an all mountain day pass
- Instruction is provided by a PSIA certified skiing or snowboarding professional
- 11 lifts (6 high speed quads)
- 5 Double Chairlifts
- 2 Wondercarpet On Snow Conveyers
- Skiable Acreage - 2,150
- 85 Runs
- Ballroom Carpet is Mt. Hood’s only enclosed over-the-snow conveyer – no rope tow
- Buttercup Beginner lift for those just starting off accessing fun beginner trails
- Oregon’s largest and most decorated PSIA certified ski and snowboard school
- RFID “hands free” gates at every lift to make the lift boarding experience hassle free
- The largest equipment rental center in Oregon with the most current fleet of rental equipment
- Two retail stores for outerwear, performance wear, accessories and equipment
- Up to seven restaurants operating for a culinary experience as diverse as our terrain
- Top of Cascade Express 7,300 ft.
- Bottom of Hood River Express 4,523 ft
- Vertical Rise 2,777 ft.
- Elevation at Base Lodge 5,366 ft.
- Additional Hiking 1,700 vertical ft.
- Top of Superbowl Skiing 9,000 ft.
- Night Skiing 140 acres
- Longest Run 3 Miles
- Annual Snowfall 430"
- Bring your printed e-voucher for one 3 Time Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package at Meadows’s Equipment Rental Center in the North Lodge, main parking lot of the resort
- Lesson start times are at 10 am and 1 pm for daytime lessons and 4pm & 6:30pm for evening lessons
- Check in at lesson area (on the snow side of the North Lodge, look for the green banners and fencing) 10 minutes prior to lesson start time
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 503.337.2222 ext. 1222
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- Non-Transferable - must be used by same person in progression (Day 1, Day 2 then Day 3)
- Package is for ages 13 and older
- Mt. Hood Meadows will not replace e-voucher if lost, stolen or damaged
- Not redeemable for cash, unless where required by law
- Valid during the 2013/2014 Winter Season (conditions permitting)
Mt Hood Meadows Reservations: Direct Line: 800.SKI.HOOD (800.754.4663)
Mountain Conditions: http://www.skihood.com/The-Mountain/Conditions
Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort
14040 Highway 35
Mt. Hood, OR 97041
Brand: Mt Hood Meadows Ski Resort
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Region: Pacific Northwest
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.