Mr. Funnel Fuel Filter
The Fuel Filter Funnel by Mr. Funnel is a heavy-duty, anti-static, and fast flow funnel with built-in filter technology. When fuel is poured through the Fuel Filter Funnel, water and debris will not pass through the filter’s fluoropolymer-coated stainless steel filter. Only filtered fuel flows through to your engine, improving its efficiency, durability, and proper operation. The sump area collects the deflected water and debris for proper disposal. The Fuel Filter Funnel by Mr. Funnel will filter gasoline, diesel, heating oil, kerosene and 2-cycle mixed gas.
When properly grounded this carbon infused fuel filter funnel will bleed off static electricity providing a safe and easy fill-up making it ideal for backwoods aircraft operations. Lower flow rate filters are perfect for lawn care equipment, motorcycles, 4 wheelers, generators and marine equipment. Higher flow rates are ideal for heavy equipment operations as well as aircraft.
- Removes Water, Dirt and Harmful Debris from Fuel
- Non-Stick Coated Stainless Steel Filter
- Anti-Static Funnel Body
- Simple, Portable & Self-Cleaning
- No Replacement Parts
- Filters Gasoline, Diesel, Heating Oil, Kerosene & 2-Cycle Mixed Gas
- Fuel and its vapors are extremely flammable and explosive. Fill fuel tank outdoors, away from open flames, sparks, heat, and other ignition sources.
- Static electricity can ignite fuel and its vapors. Properly ground funnel, according to owner’s manual of the equipment you are refueling. (Only black models are conductive and can be grounded)
- Do not overfill tank. If fuel spills, wait until it evaporates before starting engine.
- Some droplets of fuel may remain in funnel after use. Do not store funnel in plastic bag or other sealable container because that will prevent fuel from evaporating. Store funnel with same safety precautions as you would store any fuel.
- Properly dispose of hazardous waste.
- Do not fill from a gas pump into portable fuel containers using Mr. Funnel.
- Funnel is designed for use with most gasoline, diesel, heating oil, and kerosene fuels. Ideal for use with lawn equipment, agricultural equipment, watercraft, ATV, etc. Caution: use of funnel with other substances may damage filter.
- Test funnel before each use. Add water to funnel to cover bottom 1/3 of filter. Water should not pass through.
- Fuel additives and stabilizers may allow water to pass through filter. Add additives directly to tank.
- If fuel has been shaken (for example, in transport) let it rest several minutes before filtering; otherwise, water in fuel could pass through filter.
- Do not attempt to remove filter from funnel. It is permanent.
- Do not wipe out or clean funnel after use.
- Insert funnel into item to be filled. Keep funnel level.
- Pour fuel into funnel but not directly onto filter.
- “Dump the sump.” Water and debris will collect in the sump, the area below the filter. Pour sump contents into separate approved container and treat as hazardous waste. Note: As water collects in bottom of funnel or if flow rate slows, stop refueling and “dump the sump.” Funnel requires no cleaning.
Diameter: 8.5 in.
Flow Rate: 5 Gal/min
Height: 10 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.