Motofloor® Garage Tiles Charcoal
Item # 889845
This durable, multi-purpose floor system is designed to give you a clean professional work environment that can withstand tough mechanical environments. It is resistant to oil, grease, petroleum, antifreeze and resistant to most household chemicals. Great for garages, shops, retail displays or anywhere tough flooring is needed. Easy to set up and maintain.
A standard one car garage will require approximately 4 boxes of MotoFloor flooring and a standard two car garage will require approximately 8 boxes of flooring.
- Color: Charcoal
- Patented multi-purpose floor system designed to give you a clean professional garage
- Made from high impact polymer
- Built to handle extreme rolling loads
- Engineered to withstand tough mechanical environments
- Resistant to oil, grease, petroleum, antifreeze and most household chemicals
- UV stable
- Can be used on any flat surface indoors and outdoors
- Easy to set-up, simply snap together to make any size floor
- Easy to maintain
- Individual tile dimensions: 1’ W x 1' L x 1/2" H
- Non Toxic - Contains no rubber
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 10-year limited
Package Quantity (Count): 48
Tile Length: 1 in.
Tile Width: 1 in.
UV Stabilized: Yes
*Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required. Delivery is not available to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.