Monte Carlo Octagonal 14’ x 14’ Aluminum Roof Gazebo
Patio Set Not Included
On a hot summer day when it’s a moment of shade that you need the most, you’ll find it under your elegant Monte Carlo gazebo. The sun’s rays and heat are completely blocked by the special composite roof system. In addition, when that untimely spring or fall rain shower strikes during your dinner party with friends, it's this same roof system that quiets even the hardest rain into a soft pitter-patter, adding to the ambience of being outdoors.
This rugged gazebo, made of aluminum and steel, has a gracefully clean architectural design that fits well into any backyard setting. It's octagonal shape and full size allows for many types of furniture, including a large round dining table. Whether you set it close to the house or off in the distance, on a patio or over a spa, the Monte Carlo will provide comfort and pleasure for years to come.
The roof panels are an engineering development that will never rust and leave stains on your patio. They are a sophisticated composite of layers of aluminum with a polyethylene core, covered with multiple layers of finish and coatings considered commercial grade. The underside has a creamy white finish that adds a wonderful glow during the day and into the evenings. Even candle light reflects back down and illuminates the area at nighttime.
Assembly can be completed in less than 1 day depending on the number of people involved (no more than three people, normally two)
- Architectural grade aluminum composite roof blocks suns heat and rays
- Roof panels have multiple layers that add strength and deaden the sound of rain
- Roof’s underside ceiling is white-cream color creating a lightened glow within
- Roof system offers year round permanent use
- Enjoy over 150 sq ft of outdoor living space
- Multi purpose structure for all four seasons
- Top cap allows wind escapement and decorative design element
- Architectural design elements in posts & rails add strength and beauty
- Dual anchoring system provided for either concrete or solid ground
- Attaching gazebo to wood decking requires additional screws or bolts
- Hex-drive bolts attach profile sections, 2 hex tools provided
- Power drill is optional in some stages if preferred
- Assembly can be completed in less than a day depending on the number of people involved (no more than three people, normally two)
- Warranty: 10 years on the frame and 5 years on the roof
- Roof canopy dimensions: 14'5" x 14'5"
- Maximum inside height: 9'6"
- Max outside height: 10'7"
- Outside-of-post dimensions: 14'2" x 14'2" (footprint)
- Inside-of-posts dimensions: 12'6" x 12'6"
- Entry headroom under rails: 7'
- Post widths: 7"
- Weight: 418 lbs
Brand: Systems Trading
Collection Name: Monte Carlo
Color: Black & Gray
Dimensions: 14 ft. x 14 ft.
Roof Material: Aluminum
Weight: 418 lb.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.